Royal Navy RT test booklet?

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by rfcjonnya, Jul 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I just tried the questions in the test booklet and I am wondering if they are really that easy in the real thing? I have been trying many different test examples from various sources working up to the navy booklet examples and to say the least I was surprised at the standard. Should I be expecting harder in the actual exam?

2. Id also like to know an answer to this if possible as I have mine Tuesday morning. Also does anyone know the percentage you have to score to qualify for an interview etc in nursing, (student nurse) because iv been told its quite high and im just wondering how high :)

3. 'Kin' hell, another one :lol:
  4. HAHA. Seriously though it cannot be that easy. I must be coming accross as a complete bawlbag here :D Seriously I don't have a big head just finding it hard to believe that the booklet from the RN is the standard needed to pass.

5. I found the questions to be of the same standard, the timing and number of questions made the test hard. There are LOADS of threads on here about it.
  6. They are definitely harder and as Zoidberg says, the timing is the bitch. Just move on when you get stumped.

Addition/subtraction of 4 digit numbers, multiplication of large numbers, algebra (not too much on mine), mechanical comprehension, verbal stuff etc. etc.
  7. Or take a stab in the dark. 4-1 odds ain't that bad :lol:
  8. :roll: :roll: The odds on you making the August intake, Doc/Tim are 100-1 at Ladbrokes :lol: :lol:
  9. Good job my money's going on February, if I pass the medical :)
  10. :oops: :oops: All Nonrunners get their money back!!! at Ladbrokes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  11. I'm gonna need some cream for that burn, Scouse :lol: