ROYAL NAVY ROWING -- ENQUIRY

Hello People, im in week 3 at raleigh at the moment and i used to row for great britains junior squad in conjunction with Siemens sponsored World Class Start Team, and i am looking for a contact regarding Royal Navy Rowing.

I am looking to further my sport and progress whilst in the service, obviosuly i am only in week 3 however i am looking to get some contacts now, so i can be prepared upon completion of my training.

If you do have a contact, i would really appreciate you call me on 07794362833 , or if not just drop a text or email me at [email protected]

thanks for reading, hope to hear from you cheers

( A/AB CIS (GS) AINDOW)

x

Speak to the club Swingers (PTI's) at Raliegh, they will be able to put you in touch with the right people.

Not a good idea, to post your phone number online mate, I would edit this post and delete it if I was you.

Week 3, and time to go on t'internet. My oh my it's getting easier. Everyone is going to give you a ring now that you've posted your phone number.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Drakey said:
R077 said:
hehe, I see someone else spent a couple of seconds on the ol' google. By God, age of the information super highway and folks still won't bother their arse searching before asking :roll:
Maybe, just maybe, he likes to brag just a little about his achievements and thought that he would try and impress us on RR. I'm not.
Back pages of the NN sometime in the future. :roll: