ROYAL NAVY ROWING -- ENQUIRY

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by AindowT, May 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello People, im in week 3 at raleigh at the moment and i used to row for great britains junior squad in conjunction with Siemens sponsored World Class Start Team, and i am looking for a contact regarding Royal Navy Rowing.

I am looking to further my sport and progress whilst in the service, obviosuly i am only in week 3 however i am looking to get some contacts now, so i can be prepared upon completion of my training.

If you do have a contact, i would really appreciate you call me on 07794362833 , or if not just drop a text or email me at [email protected]

thanks for reading, hope to hear from you cheers

( A/AB CIS (GS) AINDOW)

x

2. Speak to the club Swingers (PTI's) at Raliegh, they will be able to put you in touch with the right people.

Not a good idea, to post your phone number online mate, I would edit this post and delete it if I was you.

3. hehe, I see someone else spent a couple of seconds on the ol' google. By God, age of the information super highway and folks still won't bother their arse searching before asking :roll:

4. Week 3, and time to go on t'internet. My oh my it's getting easier. Everyone is going to give you a ring now that you've posted your phone number.

5. Maybe, just maybe, he likes to brag just a little about his achievements and thought that he would try and impress us on RR. I'm not.

6. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Back pages of the NN sometime in the future. :roll:

7. I rather liked the idea of a Semen sponsored World Class Tart Team.

8. 8)