Royal Navy PRNC - April 1st 2019

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Scary to think @janner's phot was taken less than 15 years after WW2 finished and 18 months before I was born. By contrast the Falklands conflict was 37 years ago, a year after I joined.

There's me thinking I'm the silly old bugger. Cheers Janner. Feeling young again.
Interesting about the timing Nina, Dusty Rhodes who I'm in touch with on Facebook, who is in the pic. said the thing that struck him most was all of the food that we were given during the course of a day, he was spot on, we never went without but the choice at home was take it or leave it. Hence the slim well honed bodies you see. I still have it, it's just hidden inside my outer body nowadays ;)

Sam_cc

Hi there,

So I go for my PRNC on the 1st of April 2019 at MoD Caledonia in Scotland. I was just wondering if there is anyone else on here that will be there?

FYI - My entry date for HMS Raleigh is 30th June.

Thanks
Yes, my PRNC is on the 1st April and my entry date is on the 5th of May..

Hobbsy1505

Midshipman
I have just received a message on the Royal Navy Dashboard saying I have been removed from the PRNC next week? I rang my AFCO who told me I am still on the PRNC so if anyone else has had a message I would ring your careers adviser to confirm.

Mitch44

Hi there,

So I go for my PRNC on the 1st of April 2019 at MoD Caledonia in Scotland. I was just wondering if there is anyone else on here that will be there?

FYI - My entry date for HMS Raleigh is 30th June.

Thanks
I also go for my prnc this date... I’m coming from the north west, so should see most people at Haymarket?