Royal Navy PRNC - April 1st 2019

Hobbsy1505

Midshipman
Hi there,

So I go for my PRNC on the 1st of April 2019 at MoD Caledonia in Scotland. I was just wondering if there is anyone else on here that will be there?

FYI - My entry date for HMS Raleigh is 30th June.

Thanks

Asasioun

Badgeman
Huh, must of missed this post...
Yeah, I'll be heading up to Caledonia too, where ish you heading from, the south by any chance?

Otherwise, if you haven't already been told, probably best to change your name, if that's your real one.

Sent using Tapatalk

Hobbsy1505

Midshipman
Alright mate,

I have spoke to the admins about changing my name but still waiting up them doing it.

I am from the north east so not to far for me to travel.

Have you spoken to anyone else who will be there with us?

Asasioun

Badgeman
Have you got a name to use in the meantime?

And nahh, I haven't seen anyone else going up then, not yet anyways...

Fair enough, yeah, I'm coming from the south, so I'll probably only meet you at Inverkeithing

Sent using Tapatalk

Hobbsy1505

Midshipman
What do you mean mate.

And yeah your the only person I have spoken to who will be.

Spoke to someone with same entry date as me, when is your entry date?

And yeah you probs will just meet me there mate.

Asasioun

Badgeman
Like, have you got a username ready to change to?

my entry date is up on the other thread, 26/05

Sent using Tapatalk

Hobbsy1505

Midshipman
Yes I do mate.

Ah right okay, shame you don't have same entry as me! At least I will know someone at PRNC now.

Do you have Instagram or something so I can speak to you about PRNC easier as this is awkward for in depth conversations. nice one.

Hobbsy1505

Midshipman
Same entry date as me! My PRNC is 25/03
Hi there,

At least you will know someone now! Shame we do not all have the same entry date. Good luck with your PRNC.

Do you mind writing abit about it after on here to tell me a little bit more about it from your point of view.

I have mine on April the 1st.

Thanks

Asasioun

Badgeman
Sweet, there's another thread with people's entry dates, if you go on there and post yours.

Sent using Tapatalk

Lulahgirl

Midshipman

Lulahgirl

Midshipman
Never heard of PRNC being cancelled and he said the next step is my entry brief which he will send me via candidate portal! I figure if it was to do with anything else he would’ve said?!

Asasioun

Badgeman
What time did you get for your PJFT?
I can only imagine that you put up a good run time and swim or something and they've decided they don't need to see you run?

Sent using Tapatalk

Lulahgirl

Midshipman
I was minute less than required so not great! I swim avidly and he knows I meet with my PT everyday! I’m on holiday out of Europe at the moment but will give him a ring when I’m home... can you let me know if yours gets cancelled?