Royal Navy police direct entry

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Nadinebbb, May 19, 2016.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oops unsure how to delete ....

2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

3. Allo Allo Allo Whats not going on ere then!

4. Ninja_Stoker

Wasn't me, guv.

On the topic of direct entry Naval Police, there are nine vacancies remaining on the December entry. My snout told me this morning.

5. Evening All. L/Reg. Corner of the Dockyard here..........

6. Can't delete evidence? You'll not manage in that branch.....

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. I'm keen but do you need a lot of police exp to be considered???? I've worked for county police uniformed but control room operator for 4 years but don't think that counts as actual experience???? Had applied for CIS but this appeals more.....

8. Trust me, no experience is required or, indeed, used ;)

• Funny Funny x 6
  9. wave_dodger

wave_dodger War Hero Book Reviewer

Any experience of wearing shiny or brown suits will help!

10. Trainer

Trainer War Hero Book Reviewer

Were your parents married when you were born? ;)

11. Ninja_Stoker

12. Can you weed and wight or you can get in if you know someone who can. My mate got picked for walking round pompey dockyard in Ovies and white socks by reggie patrol told to jump in back of meat wagon and was going to return him back to ship ,went round the new one way system by unicorn gate the wrong way ,pulled by dockyard copper on a motorbike and given a right bollocking and a report to the proverst marshall would be sent on ,my mate fell about laughing in the back, so instead of dropping him back to the ship with a word in his shell like ear, marched him up to the joss mans office, wanted him trooped for being out of the rig of the day, Joss told him to grow up and stop waisting everyones time and put a flea in his ear.