Royal Navy plans to share with the French

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by digger84, Aug 31, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

"It would mean British and French ships working together to protect the interests of both countries, allowing Britain to stop work on two replacement carriers, which are already under construction at a cost of £5.2million."

How can you share the carriers if the British pair aren't going to be built?
  2. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

Let's build on the enormous success of our last alliance with the French.
  3. we had a clear lower deck off the CO the other day - i got a large cheque from the herbert lott fund, but thats another story -

anyway - it seems that the head honchos ask for every scenario to be looked at no matter how stupid idiotic or froggie. the crap ones are bbinned and we instigate the good 'uns

now my CO aint my best mate - if your reading this sir i've already got 2OE so do one.

but he aint a liar and he aint a twat so i believe him
  4. There was me thinking Samuel Pepys was dead.
  5. With all the forthcoming clear-outs it seems obvious to me that those who came up with the stupid/idiotic/froggie ideas should be in the front rank marching out of the gate.

BTW - BZ for the Herbie Lott. (Did your DO/HOD get 10 x as much as well?)
  6. Sharing ships no, but planes yes.................
    ''However, the two men said they would look at ways of sharing their respective fleets of A400M, a plane designed to transport soldiers and heavy equipment to combat zones''
  7. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I got awarded the Herbert Lott as well, what's it for? I was informed I was getting it, how much it was and when I'd see it in my bank account.

I haven't got a scooby why I got it but immidiatley went out and p1ssed it against a wall incase they took it back. Good effort for getting it, do you know why you were awarded it?
  8. i got it for being a c*nt and doing my job dragging my section into the 21st century.

and no my boss didnt get 10x the amount - he actually didnt take anything out of the pot which we split 7 ways instead of 8
  9. Yawn.
  10. Next week's headlines in the Sun.......

'German army to assist in trooping of the colour'

.... it gets dafter ! :roll:
  11. Some boss, eh? BZ to him, too.