Royal Navy manning issues?

Its come up quite a lot and has anymore got any up to date news and how the RN is getting on with it,
are waititng times coming down? and is there certain shortages in branches I've seen a push for enginerers etc. or is a there surplus in other branches?

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
I can't understand the shortages in Boats, I was told by a V.V.V. Senior Officer that the Boats being moved to Scotland would have no effect of recruiting. You'd best check your figs Ninja.......

The being detached from social media wouldn't bother me, it's being based in Scotland and the thought of being under water for months that is enough to put me off boats

The being detached from social media wouldn't bother me, it's being based in Scotland and the thought of being under water for months that is enough to put me off boats
Under water no problem, under ice, now that's a bit of a bugger.
Some bods used to have coffin streams when dived, all part of being a submariner:D

I don't know because:
  1. I'm not a submariner
  2. I'm no longer in the RN
  3. I have no access to long term Defence Policy
  4. I'm pissed
So out of the 4 options you only have knowledge of No 4 until too pissed then you forget?
We could discuss 1_3 and see if we could second guess the eway forward, hang on I think that may have been done in 2014, no idea what the thread was called due to No4 above?