Royal Navy Induction Day.

IvoryFantasia

Midshipman
But thats just the thing, I could either dress as I would for most Interviews, very feminine in a Blouse, Grey Trousers and Heels but I think that would be way too formal....

or I could go just casual? ......... Oh i just dont know

HELP

soleil

War Hero
But thats just the thing, I could either dress as I would for most Interviews, very feminine in a Blouse, Grey Trousers and Heels but I think that would be way too formal....

or I could go just casual? ......... Oh i just dont know

HELP

I would suggest trousers, shoes/boots with a sensible heel (tottering is never a good look ....) and a blouse which looks professional (not pink, not tight, not flimsy, no bows or frills). Neat earrings. Dash of make-up. That's it.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Why not take photo's of yourself in various rigs and send them to Ninja Stoker, he works at an AFCO and is well placed to advise you.

cjg375

Lantern Swinger
Why not take photo's of yourself in various rigs and send them to Ninja Stoker, he works at an AFCO and is well placed to advise you.

Or post them and we could all vote. Why should N_S have all the fun?

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

Rachelthree

War Hero
Maybe save your smart interview stuff for the interview itself and wear something as people have said; casual but smart. I think i wore black trousers and a sheer blouse with a vest top underneath and some flat pumps. Some people were in suits and from what i can remember no jeans etc

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Maybe save your smart interview stuff for the interview itself and wear something as people have said; casual but smart. I think i wore black trousers and a sheer blouse with a vest top underneath and some flat pumps. Some people were in suits and from what i can remember no jeans etc

Spoilsport