Royal Navy Induction Day.

IvoryFantasia

Midshipman
Good Morning everybody,

I'm new to this site but thought I may be able to get some important information on here...

BASICALLY, I have a Royal Navy Induction Day in 5 days time, its fair to say I am pretty nervous.... i am so curious as to what to wear? I am quite a girly girl, long blonde hair and dresses etc. BUT that doesn't change the fact that I'm a big Tomboy underneath it all, if anything, underneath my exterior I am the complete opposite of a ladylike women. Its all about guns and Action for me.

what should I wear to the Induction Day, just casual jeans and tee? Hmmmm, any answers will be really appreciated.

Kind Regards. :sad1:
---------------

Last edited:

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
As long as you're wearing full webbing under your clothes you'll be fine. You'll have to take the webbing off for the naked wrestling though.

IvoryFantasia

Midshipman
Thank-you so much for your help everybody and so after taking all of your answers into consideration, I can now say ....

I still don't know what to wear :p

soleil

War Hero
Good Morning everybody,

I'm new to this site but thought I may be able to get some important information on here...

BASICALLY, I have a Royal Navy Induction Day in 5 days time, its fair to say I am pretty nervous.... i am so curious as to what to wear? I am quite a girly girl, long blonde hair and dresses etc. BUT that doesn't change the fact that I'm a big Tomboy underneath it all, if anything, underneath my exterior I am the complete opposite of a ladylike women. Its all about guns and Action for me.

what should I wear to the Induction Day, just casual jeans and tee? Hmmmm, any answers will be really appreciated.

Kind Regards. :sad1:
---------------

I/F

Welcome to Rum Ration.

Do you mean that you are going to your local AFCO to attend the Initial Careers Presentation done by the RN Careers Advisors?

Latest Threads