royal navy help

hi there i was wondering if any1 would be able to answer my question, i am wanting to know if i join the nave as a rating am i able to progress to be an officer at a later date?

thanks for reading

kyle

sorry about the simple spelling mistake.my literacy skill is alot higher than a six year old im just looking for some real answers to my questions

The fact still remains that you are a thick cunt so shouldn't bother.
and how did you figure out that?when 1 person joins a forum and his first post is to get a little bit of infomation about a future job,god forbid that he would expect an answer.....what was i thinking

Kyle

If you are thinking along these lines and you don't have much in the way of GCSEs, check out possible ways of doing some, especially Maths and English, while you are waiting for your place at HMS Raleigh. You will need 5 for the UY scheme and 4 for the SUY scheme, to include Maths and English. You will have educational opportunities after joining, but having at least a couple of GCSEs under your belt before then would be handy.

Kyle

If you are thinking along these lines and you don't have much in the way of GCSEs, check out possible ways of doing some, especially Maths and English, while you are waiting for your place at HMS Raleigh. You will need 5 for the UY scheme and 4 for the SUY scheme, to include Maths and English. You will have educational opportunities after joining, but having at least a couple of GCSEs under your belt before then would be handy.
i currently have 5 GCSEs

Latest Threads