Royal Navy Gunner

i want to join the Royal Navy as a Gunner could someone tell me what branch/specialist , i think warfare specialists are involved in the gunnery, above water warfare (AWW) i think. thanks Matt

Happy Christmas
AS far as I'm aware with the new branch names it is Warfare Specialist(AWW)

The information for this would on the RN website for sure.

Latest Threads

New Posts