Royal Navy Engraving Designs

In the loft I have a box full of those blinking engraved tankards: pewter, stainless, pottery etc. All shapes & sizes.
:eek:ccasion5: :coffee2: :coffee:

:?: Do they still have that awesome tradition of presenting suchlike when you attend your leaving run(s)?

BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
In the loft I have a box full of those blinking engraved tankards: pewter, stainless, pottery etc. All shapes & sizes.

:?: Do they still have that awesome tradition of presenting suchlike when you attend your leaving run(s)?
I hope you aint the one who nicked mine . :D
B*stard :wink:

Rumrat said:
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:

I hope you aint the one who nicked mine . :D
B*stard :wink:
BrumBrat, old ships,

When I figure out how to get 'em up on e-bay I'll give you first refusal. :wink:

Noticed they've missed Vengeance out or do boats/ships in refit count as de-commissioned (yes, I know they are but I read de-commissioned as those paid off for scrap/re-sale etc)

Rumrat said:
whitemouse said:
lsadirty said:
Sterling_Stirling said:
Very nice, shame none of the ships I served on are included. :)
Ditto !
Guys, it does also state 'De-commissioned' ships ..... Doh !!

:p
We never served on decommissioned ships they were all in commission. :roll: :oops: :wink: :twisted:
point taken ...... perhaps it should have read 'previously, but now no longer commissioned ships '
:p

The library shows existing vessels etc, but there are many others in the library for 'old' vessels etc - we're pleased to check any specific ones you are interested in.

Have e-mailed this company enquiring about ships that do not appear in their library and they say if you can supply a JPEG of ships crest they would be able to engrave a tankard.