Royal Navy Engraving Designs

Discussion in 'Nearest & Dearest' started by pewtercoukN, Dec 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This website is a library of engraving designs for all Royal Navy Vessels, bases etc

which can be used to engrave beer tankards, flasks, goblets etc for commemorative/presentation purposes.

2. Very nice, shame none of the ships I served on are included. :)
  3. Ditto Sterling_Stirling's post. And a few NAS's missing too
  4. Ditto !
  5. In the loft I have a box full of those blinking engraved tankards: pewter, stainless, pottery etc. All shapes & sizes.
    :eek:ccasion5: :coffee2: :coffee:

:?: Do they still have that awesome tradition of presenting suchlike when you attend your leaving run(s)?
  6. I hope you aint the one who nicked mine . :D
    B*stard :wink:
  7. BrumBrat, old ships,

When I figure out how to get 'em up on e-bay I'll give you first refusal. :wink:
  8. Guys, it does also state 'De-commissioned' ships ..... Doh !!

9. Noticed they've missed Vengeance out or do boats/ships in refit count as de-commissioned (yes, I know they are but I read de-commissioned as those paid off for scrap/re-sale etc)
  10. We never served on decommissioned ships they were all in commission. :roll: :oops: :wink: :twisted:
  11. point taken ...... perhaps it should have read 'previously, but now no longer commissioned ships '
  12. The library shows existing vessels etc, but there are many others in the library for 'old' vessels etc - we're pleased to check any specific ones you are interested in.
  13. Then he should alter this in his opening post

''is a library of engraving designs for all Royal Navy Vessels''
  14. Have e-mailed this company enquiring about ships that do not appear in their library and they say if you can supply a JPEG of ships crest they would be able to engrave a tankard.