Royal Navy - Bohemian Rhapsody

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Floppyjocky, Feb 13, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Actually, being a pendant, it preceeded it, just the press never got a hold of it until later :)
  2. Have you seen the crew of the Argus singing 'Perfect Day'? brilliant, unfortunatley I dont have a link.

Great bit in it where bloke in the shower is singing 'oh what a perfect day' and another bloke (on his knees) suddenly sticks his head out of the same shower and sings 'Im glad I spent it with you'.
  3. Sounds absolutely brilliant, will need to have a browse around for that one.
  4. Not a bad effort but too many officers.I bet the mess decks can come up with a better one . It would have to be really good to beat the RDG ''Road to amerillo ''
  5. I agree with Deeps comments
  6. Well it was done by Campbelltown's Wardroom, so hardly sprising it should be full of officers!
  7. It's arse, biggest load of garbage I have ever had the misfortune to have downloaded onto my pc.

The pongos did a much better job with the Peter Kay rip off.

As mentioned, I bet the lads could have done a much better job..
  8. Saw this last week at a conference in York - not as slick as Amarillo but, nevertheless, a good effort.
  9. Had a good look and couldnt find it at all.Hope someone has better luck.
  10. I think it's OK, actually. Ignore this frame, it's a test post (although clicking on it SHOULD bring the Bohemian Rhapsody video up)...

[video width=250 height=200][/video]
  11. Is there any chance someone can post a link for this to be downloaded please??? TIA
  12. Here

MOD: added url link
  13. Many thanks Chockheads_WM. Greatly appreciated.
  14. there is alos one of some young officers doing dont stop moving filmed onboard a carrier it is very good!
  15. Linkie please.
  16. having served on there with most of these T%^#&RS then i agree pongos did do a better job!