Royal Navy Acquaint Course : What do i actually need to take with me ? ( Urgent ! )

Hello , iv been searching the web for info but finding it hard to come by so i thought id turn to you guys.

what kit do i need to take if any ?

in my head im taking
Travelling in : Suit/ Smart clothes ( No Jeans)

Several Pairs of Underwear/Socks , a towel , basic toiletry's , shower gel toothbrush etcetc.
Pair of running shorts and a sports top i.e my football shirt or maybe two
My Running Shoes
Swim Shorts

Am i missing anything ? anything Key ? or anything you'd suggest to take with me ?

Appreciate all your help thanks !
:thumbup:

FireMonkey

Lantern Swinger
You should have been given a kit list by your careers advisor. Any questions about it you really should ask your CA as they are the best people to ask about such matters.

Take mouthwash but replace the liquid with alcohol. I saw it on telly once about this girl joining the army, the others in her room thought she was a legend and her fit instructor just laughed as he confiscated it. It was either a drama or a documentary i am not sure but i reckon it will make a good impression.

Seriously though, good luck :D

Shoe polish and brush and cloth..swimming gear. Are you doing the course tomorrow at rosyth ?

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

Take mouthwash but replace the liquid with alcohol. I saw it on telly once about this girl joining the army, the others in her room thought she was a legend and her fit instructor just laughed as he confiscated it. It was either a drama or a documentary i am not sure but i reckon it will make a good impression.

Seriously though, good luck :D
That was the drama that was on about 2 weeks ago. Great memory Rachel!!