Royal Naval Division in the March retreat

Discussion in 'History' started by Asst_Ed, Feb 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A 10,000-word feature on the Royal Naval Division in the German spring offensive can be found here beginning on page 49.

There's also the rest of the paper there for free too, if anyone's interested. :thumright:

2. It's not paper though, is it...........I know, I know, fcuk off, I've been told before.

3. Some people want the moon on a stick. :w00t:

You can print out from the digital edition although the picture quality is lo-res...

4. It sure does take a long time to load, can't you find a faster service provider? I certainly would not pay to access that.

5. Ah, I thought it was our connection here being sluggish. It is hosted off-site by the firm you digitise it. I'll have our techno guys have a look into it.

6. The article was very good and interesting when I finally got it loaded. Mind you even when loaded firstly the limit to the magnification makes it only just readable and moving the page is very jerky, resulting in regular overshoots

7. Ooo er missus. :w00t:

I'm not entirely sure why the e-edition has suddenly become so sluggish; it could be the number of hits it is getting (25,000 a week now I believe). The whole point of the digi version is that it is fast, though, so we will see if we can sort it out...