Royal Marines Vision Document

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by tentoes, Apr 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. how do i speak to the royal navy guys or the royal marines

2. on board the ships as penpals i have searched on google and can.t find it is the such address or an email so i can talk to them

3. For penpals there is a section in Navy News.

4. i am look for the website to the royal navy ships so i can speak to them on board can u help me reach them or is that something u can.t give me is there a on line address so i can have some friends or on the submarines and the royal navy

5. is the any magazines out there for the marines or the royal navy they allways say the gays are i like the royal navy and the on line website they are not around and not easy to find can u give me the website so i can speak to them

6. Oh dear...I can't seem to find my popcorn anywhere. Help me, can you, please Yoda?

7. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I'm afraid you may have been misinformed. Homosexuals tend to frequent the RAF. The Navy have plenty of bumders, but they are not the same. I'm sure if you want a hoofing time, the gentlemen of the Royal Marines would oblige. Just place your arm in a roll mat and lightly tap one on his noggin. However, if you remain persistant on this site, i'm sure you will receive what you require.

Last edited: May 1, 2012
  8. Hi Scot Lady! So, who do you spy for?

9. Blackrat

[​IMG]

10. Awwww, look at the baby!

11. is there a magazine i can get with or buy so i can go in to the penpals sction

12. i don.t like the websites i pefer the forces

13. You're a cúnt. I hope you die of cancer of the face and shin.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hmmm, I was taking this seriously for a nanosecond on my first response so instead I'll have a char grilled alsation and chips please scot ladyboy.

15. You no likee Scot lady, she so horny. Love you long time, only 20 dollar.

16. Good no Polto, likee she not sitewebs. Just silor boy and bootinocks.

17. Blackrat

Yes. Real cock has more of a tang.

18. Find of the day SJRM!!! I'll be back in three weeks...or thereabouts....