Royal Marines V Parachute Regiment

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by harrythreaders, Feb 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?
  1. Man Utd

100.0%
  2. Chelsea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The FA

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. No its not what you think, its a football match at Exeter Chiefs Sandy Park Exeter on the 23 May 07 gates open at 1800 and ko is 1930. This is the first of four sporting events between the UK elite forces who fought side by side during the Falklands Conflict. As its the 25th Anniversary this year, what a good time to have this first of what will be a Military sporting calender event. Don't be shy get down there and support this event, climbing wall, absail tower, food, drink, RM Band and much much more.

2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

can I call you marco? what is the dress code? is it shades of winter or spring excitement? we'll have to co-ordinate dresses so what is it to be?

3. wet_blobby

can I sugget you fcuk off now, you seem to think your a cyber hardman, I work from inverness (it's in scotland numb nuts) to the channel islands (bit south of england fuckwit) wanna have a drink?

4. Did I miss something there? I must be slow this morning... :shock:

5. Blobby lad, stand easy and tell us what you are seeing that we are not!!!

Pol :shock: :shock: :lol:

6. May get a bash up North one day????

7. Yeah, I'm trying to figure it out as well. Blobby, you crack me up you mad barsteward. Blooby - Light - Blue -Touchpaper springs to mind!

8. wet_blobby

there's some barmy [email protected] on arrse who posted a question along the lines of "why would anyone join the army and not want to be infantry" just for a wind up and god did they all bite. he seemed a bit familiar to me, especially after nicking someones online name, I reckon he's a wind up merchant, happy to be corrected.....happy to play :twisted:

9. Ha Ha ... It's half-term which means I can get pissed as a fart today!

10. It's 2000 hrs and I have 3 Thai birds in my condo and I am well on the way already, they are showering now, time to get off the web and on the nest ........... Hooyah! :grin:

11. wet_blobby

you lucky,lucky [email protected]!!!! dont forget the camera so you can post some photo's for us mere mortals :wink:

12. Theres nowt wrong with you lot is there, I post info about a Corps event and you lot witter on about army s@?t. Why would any one host anything English in Scotland, we all now theres no love lost on the Jocks side, I still get lossers moaning how we only beat Holland 4-1 and thats whay you got knocked out the comp, not that the Jocks couldn't hit a cows arse with banjo ps barn door never used/hit, phone any scottish striker.

13. Ornithology is a very respectable pastime Ling - don't let anyone tell you otherwise :cool: