Royal Marines take the baton from the Royal Irish in Nad 'Ali

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by MoD_RSS, Apr 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. I would say it was more like a poisoned chalice than a baton. This has been going on nearly as long as both world wars and still no end in sight.
  3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

You would say that, Fink. In fact, you would say anything in order to appear contentious and controversial, because you're an attention-seeking whore... :roll:

Anyway, keep safe Royal. Safe return, one and all. :salut:
  4. Have a quiet one Royal (and Jack, Jenny & Percy) and come back safe.
  5. My post has nothing to do with attention seeking you silly man; it's the truth.
  6. Keep safe all, i too have said "see ya later" to a couple of friends, and family members for this tour. They will be in my thoughts day in day out.
  7. Brother in law just gone there with 45, best of luck to him and all other pers deployed
  8. Good luck Royal, safe return to all.
  9. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Your predictable response confirms my suspicions - and the "truth" you speak of is your own interpretation of it, formed without evidence to substantiate it. As per feckin' usual... :?

10. Blah Blah Blah anyone with half a brain cell knows that there is no end in sight; we did not learn our lessons from history where Afghanistan is concerned.

If you don't realise that then you are an even more guileless than I thought you were.
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2011