Royal Marines give cookery lessons in Liverpool

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by soleil, May 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

What the article failed to say was...

"After the lessons the Royal Marines met up with many of the school children's mums and took them on a run ashore down Mathew street, before cooking some specially selected children breakfast after handily staying over with their mothers".....

2. While the children stripped the booties vehicles of all takeable parts

3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Bag off for a defender tyre...still cheaper than marriage.

4. Was that Breakfast for?.. :?: .........or for breakfast, 8O

Fcukin bootnecks cant take em anywhere, just aint polite like............ :D

5. I couldn't agree more. He's been doing this for a while and is so enthusiastic (and such a poser) that he really draws the crowds at the food shows. More importantly though, he shows hundreds of schoolkids just how easy it is to cook decent, healthy food on a low budget. A top bloke and no mistake - I just hope his message gets through.

6. I thought scouse bird's still fcuked for cigarettes 8)

7. We had a display at Bootle many years ago the kicking to the groin and the attack on the missile base etc.

Well this farmer brought along his sheep to show the kiddies the young scousers had never seen real sheep before only NZ frozen lamb from Kwik Save.

Came the farmers turn to show his sheep herding skills with Shep and picture sixty young scousers screaming and running towards the sheep.

The sheep where last seen heading down Bootle main street with Shep and farmer Giles in pursuit.