Royal Marines Fitness Programme

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by Ninja_Stoker, Nov 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

The Royal Marines website now has a fitness guide to assist aspiring Commandos in their physical preparations.

It's not necessary to register, just click on the Print Entire Guide window at the Top Left of the webpage & you can view/print the entire guide.
  2. :bball: Thanks NS!

The video is a bit choppy on a slow connection but it's an excellent addition to the RM website.
  3. Cannot find link for print and is not letting me register
  4. Like that TA version but better, it would seem. Haven't yet registered but looks worth a shot...
    Makes my printout of the old Physical Training Programme (8 weeks) look a bit old hat to be honest, then again you can't train at the PC can you? :D

Ta Ninja,

5. Yea they've been having problems with the tool and removed the link from the main page, I assume they're repairing the errors with registering, because I failed to register too. Hopefully soon back up!
  6. Its still failing on registering.
  7. Is there any other way to register?
  8. The tool is now up and running. I can't see a link from any of the main pages but Ninja's original link takes you right to it.

The page should reload if you have visited previously however if it still doesn't work for you try a 'ctrl + f5' to force the page to refresh (Internet Explorer)
  9. Thanks for this is it possible for you to send me that guide of traing on the site as i am a member but it frezzes on there. If you aint a member dont worry but if anyone else can could you email it to me on

[email protected]

Many thanks
  10. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

If you click on the link above & again top left on the site, simply press "Cancel" on the print window & scroll down to view to entire guide.

Hope that helps.
  11. Ive got it now after all that as my comp froze aswell. Im gonna print it of.

Thanks for your help.
  12. its working now.