Royal Marines Commando School

I did apply in 2012 and had a start date allocated but i decided to switch my application for the Regulars to the Reserves. I have been accepted to start at my unit in Sept, plus its quite a way to spend a bit of time when bored at work- does that satisfy your requirement for a rationale as to why i post on an open message board?

I did apply in 2012 and had a start date allocated but i decided to switch my application for the Regulars to the Reserves. I have been accepted to start at my unit in Sept, plus its quite a way to spend a bit of time when bored at work- does that satisfy your requirement for a rationale as to why i post on an open message board?
You get him R3

As I said it was a genuine question, I don't know why someone would hang around here if they had never served or no intention of doing so.

But you still do want to be a WREN just one that gets all her PEN 15 injections during a two week block rather than spread about the year.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
old45marine RMR 4
old45marine History 1
old45marine The Corps 16