Royal Marine Reserves.

TheRust

Lantern Swinger
Hey guys

Not sure if this is the right place to put this topic but,....
Have anybody tried to get in the Royal Marines/Reserves, can you give me any insight on the Selection process and how hard it is. Ive applied for them and i feel really fit and i want a bit of insight if any of you guys can help me out?

Cheers!

TheRust said:
Hey guys

Have anybody tried to get in the Royal Marines/Reserves, can you give me any insight on the Selection process and how hard it is. Ive applied for them and i feel really fit and i want a bit of insight if any of you guys can help me out?

Cheers!
Well mate i spend the week with them because im joining the royal marines and i loved it, they are stritct and you do alot of runing and when you put your head down your gone, unless your minibus is broke down like mine did i was up till 1 in the morning waiting for recovery on the motorway

TheRust said:
Hey guys

Cheers!
There is a dedicated RMR forum on this site young man. There are plenty of others who can give you advice but check out the above forum first

NB