Royal Marine Commandos

Discussion in 'Royal Naval Reserve (RNR)' started by Jehovah, Aug 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm developing a collection of articles on the how we all fit together (being a member myself, TA, so no I'm not RMR or RMC), anyone out there care to answer a few of my questions on the Royal Marines, as in put it in plain english Embarassed

Its taken some serious homework, i.e the RMC have been around longer than the "commandos" of WW2, they were one of the pieces, along with the army commandos, SAS and SBS Smile

The project already has a code name "Jigsaw", bulk of the content is on the Army but I felt that the bootnecks should get a mention along with the RAF gunnies Very Happy

I'm writing a small "questionnaire", if any of you would care to fill it in and email it back would be most appreciated, along with any pictures of exercises (persec will be respected i.e eyes blacked out).

The content of these questionnaires will be dissected to give the most plain english answers to readers and who knows, perhaps it may even encourage most applicants.

Cheers fellas, just drop me PM
  2. No I'm not Polish.
  3. Eh??
  4. It seems the rainman that is nailz is back in all his glory!! Headwand at the ready then!! :roll:
  5. How many times am I going to have to tell you ignorant navy boys I'm not this fella called Nailz?
  6. "Navy" erm not son............fcuk me dont you have any hobbies???
  7. Yes! I do in fact! I like collecting Games Workshop minitiares!
  8. Yeah nailz tried that with me aswell mate. I think he needs to get a shag as the poor boy seemed frustrated!!!
  9. Thank you for at least those little titbits Mr. Bootneck, it's given me a direction to go on :D
  10. Holy sh*t are you f*cking retarded??? Seriously, are you?
  11. Of course he is he's nailz!!! :roll: