Royal Marine Commandos

Rumrat

War Hero
Backpacker1uk said:
Let the train take the strain :wink:

I always found the hardest part when taking on a challenge for charity was the challenge of collecting of the money later!

Instead of reading back enlighten me on what is happening on that piece of overpopulated rock

A few years ago when I was even more stupid than I am now, I did the sponsored Para jump for the children's hospital.
We had to do three jumps in I think it was 45mins, speed from landing back to plane nearly killed me. We did then what I intend, or have actually done, only seek sponsorship from clubs and organisations, as its so much easier to get the spondoola at the end.
Letter bombs if no pennies. :twisted: :D

X.R.D

War Hero
Rumrat said:
X.R.D said:
Get yourself a pair of trekking poles as they are really good at taking the weight off of your knees and steadying yourself on the way down off the hill. Anyone who says walking with 2 looks gay had better standby when their knees are completely fcuked!!

I'm also doing that particular hill with some relatives around that time but more for them because i don't chose to bimble along next to people wearing high heels having just got off the train although it isnt running to the summit at the moment i believe!!!

If your on the H4H trek in a couple of weeks I might see you there as my son is doing it. I,m tagging along to have a shuffty at this pile of welsh soil, as I have never seen it upclose.
I'll be the one with a wren in my lapel, and hanging out the corner of Things mouth. :oops: 8O :D :)

Crikey that must be a fcuking big lapel!!! :wink:

I wasn't aware of the H4H trek but am doing the peak as a favour for my cousins husband who wanted an ML to get them there and back safely i guess!!!

Rumrat

War Hero
X.R.D said:
Rumrat said:
X.R.D said:
Get yourself a pair of trekking poles as they are really good at taking the weight off of your knees and steadying yourself on the way down off the hill. Anyone who says walking with 2 looks gay had better standby when their knees are completely fcuked!!

I'm also doing that particular hill with some relatives around that time but more for them because i don't chose to bimble along next to people wearing high heels having just got off the train although it isnt running to the summit at the moment i believe!!!

If your on the H4H trek in a couple of weeks I might see you there as my son is doing it. I,m tagging along to have a shuffty at this pile of welsh soil, as I have never seen it upclose.
I'll be the one with a wren in my lapel, and hanging out the corner of Things mouth. :oops: 8O :D :)

Crikey that must be a fcuking big lapel!!! :wink:

I wasn't aware of the H4H trek but am doing the peak as a favour for my cousins husband who wanted an ML to get them there and back safely i guess!!!

I don't know if its an official hike, but my lad has about 200 squid of sponsorship for H4H and so have a lot of the others doing it including my daughter. Keep away from her if your there as she's just your age, cracking looker (like Dad) and a killer sense of humour. She's also a dental nurse so she would pull your teeth out.
As for the big lapel, that's a roger, 70's with scaffolding, in case I meet.
...........wait for it, I know I,m going to regret this,.......
Tahoola........DUCK. :twisted: :roll: 8O :D :D

Jimmy_Green

War Hero
X.R.D said:
Rumrat said:
X.R.D said:
Rumrat said:
X.R.D said:
Rumrat said:
X.R.D said:
Rumrat said:
X.R.D said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
X.R.D said:
Jehovah said:
X.R.D said:
Jehovah said:
X.R.D said:
Jehovah said:
X.R.D said:
Jehovah said:
STAB remember ;) I'm not 1 Rifles :D

No but you are a cnut though!!! :roll:

Up your a$$ :D

wow best you can do then eh!!

sorry I can't think of an insult stupid enough for you.

Wow insult stupid enough for an N.I and falklands vet..hmm perhaps someone working with 3 BDE might have learnt a bit of respect by now. Tell you what just admit your nails in another guise and be done eh!!!

Oh please don't tell me your one of the fellas who will usually sit in the corner with a single malt waffling on about his deployments?

Who said it was me, read it again throbber as i was 8 when the falklands kicked off.
Oi don't forget my time in the Royal Naval Division during the Great War!! Mines a Glennfiddich. :wink:

It was Highland park at my wedding oppo but thats another story!! :wink:

Questionnaire.
1/ Is this glop you served at your wedding expensive?

2/Does this mean you are now broke?

3/Do you expect to be coming into any substantial amounts of money soon?
(If no, but no to question 2 also still read Q4 and 5.)

4/Do you have room for a pet Matelot. (Before you answer this question be aware that I can out run a Boot neck, so I could easily catch Jehovah or Gunsablazin for you and you could limp up slowly and kill them.

5/Do you want to adopt me? :thumbup:
(If you answer no here, I hate you, and I hope your ice cream melts and fall off your cornet..........Regularly :twisted: :pottytrain2: :thefinger:

Yes, No,Yes, Yes Yes, are either the correct answers, or your having an orgasm thinking about what might have been.(You don't fake do you?) 8O :D :)

I think you had better go and take a lie down me old son!!!

Lie down?, I'm climbing a fcukin mountain for H4H in a couple of weeks time, got no time to lie down.
Heart attack well behind me now sport, up and running, cycle 10 miles a day, and am seriouse about the mountain.
Viva fcukin beta blockers. :D :D
I was a light heavy boxer in the mob, Norway chris will tell you I never lost many, including members from simbang, so I like to keep fit and what better way to get fit training for a brill charity.
Now do you have rich parents? :wink: :wink:

Might i enquire as to what mountain you are climbing old sport as i might be able to lend some advice your way!!

Pleased your on the mend, as am i after 18 months at the hands of incompetent Doctors but thats another story.

As for my parents............they have both passed on young so enough said there eh!!!

Its only snowdon, but not the tourist trail, the proper climb.
I aint saying how far I will get but I hope its sh*t or burst as I an fed up to fcuk of being molly coddled.
I an sorry to hear that your not firing on all four yet, but you will get there, you seem a tenacious, gutsy little fcuker, so you will. :thumbup:
Plus being a bootneck your stubbornly stupid enough not to quit. :D :D

Ah Snowdon that seemingly underestimated mountain that claims lives every year due to persons stupidity!!! If your not keen on doing the Llanberis path (tourist track) might i suggest the miners track as its not too bad in the grand scheme of things!! whilst your there take a browse at Lliwedd which is one of my favourite crags for climbing on!!! 8) :D

I will opps, and I must tell you that we will have a pro with us.
My greatest dread, is getting down, not up, I hope they go easy on me, I hate heights.
Everything is subject to my fitness and medical on the 15th (I think) sept.

I've absolutely nothing to add to this thread, I just like the way the quote boxes make a pretty pattern. :D

S

SJRM_RN

Jimmy_Green said:
X.R.D said:
Rumrat said:
X.R.D said:
Rumrat said:
X.R.D said:
Rumrat said:
X.R.D said:
Rumrat said:
X.R.D said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
X.R.D said:
Jehovah said:
X.R.D said:
Jehovah said:
X.R.D said:
Jehovah said:
X.R.D said:
Jehovah said:
STAB remember ;) I'm not 1 Rifles :D

No but you are a cnut though!!! :roll:

Up your a$$ :D

wow best you can do then eh!!

sorry I can't think of an insult stupid enough for you.

Wow insult stupid enough for an N.I and falklands vet..hmm perhaps someone working with 3 BDE might have learnt a bit of respect by now. Tell you what just admit your nails in another guise and be done eh!!!

Oh please don't tell me your one of the fellas who will usually sit in the corner with a single malt waffling on about his deployments?

Who said it was me, read it again throbber as i was 8 when the falklands kicked off.
Oi don't forget my time in the Royal Naval Division during the Great War!! Mines a Glennfiddich. :wink:

It was Highland park at my wedding oppo but thats another story!! :wink:

Questionnaire.
1/ Is this glop you served at your wedding expensive?

2/Does this mean you are now broke?

3/Do you expect to be coming into any substantial amounts of money soon?
(If no, but no to question 2 also still read Q4 and 5.)

4/Do you have room for a pet Matelot. (Before you answer this question be aware that I can out run a Boot neck, so I could easily catch Jehovah or Gunsablazin for you and you could limp up slowly and kill them.

5/Do you want to adopt me? :thumbup:
(If you answer no here, I hate you, and I hope your ice cream melts and fall off your cornet..........Regularly :twisted: :pottytrain2: :thefinger:

Yes, No,Yes, Yes Yes, are either the correct answers, or your having an orgasm thinking about what might have been.(You don't fake do you?) 8O :D :)

I think you had better go and take a lie down me old son!!!

Lie down?, I'm climbing a fcukin mountain for H4H in a couple of weeks time, got no time to lie down.
Heart attack well behind me now sport, up and running, cycle 10 miles a day, and am seriouse about the mountain.
Viva fcukin beta blockers. :D :D
I was a light heavy boxer in the mob, Norway chris will tell you I never lost many, including members from simbang, so I like to keep fit and what better way to get fit training for a brill charity.
Now do you have rich parents? :wink: :wink:

Might i enquire as to what mountain you are climbing old sport as i might be able to lend some advice your way!!

Pleased your on the mend, as am i after 18 months at the hands of incompetent Doctors but thats another story.

As for my parents............they have both passed on young so enough said there eh!!!

Its only snowdon, but not the tourist trail, the proper climb.
I aint saying how far I will get but I hope its sh*t or burst as I an fed up to fcuk of being molly coddled.
I an sorry to hear that your not firing on all four yet, but you will get there, you seem a tenacious, gutsy little fcuker, so you will. :thumbup:
Plus being a bootneck your stubbornly stupid enough not to quit. :D :D

Ah Snowdon that seemingly underestimated mountain that claims lives every year due to persons stupidity!!! If your not keen on doing the Llanberis path (tourist track) might i suggest the miners track as its not too bad in the grand scheme of things!! whilst your there take a browse at Lliwedd which is one of my favourite crags for climbing on!!! 8) :D

I will opps, and I must tell you that we will have a pro with us.
My greatest dread, is getting down, not up, I hope they go easy on me, I hate heights.
Everything is subject to my fitness and medical on the 15th (I think) sept.

I've absolutely nothing to add to this thread, I just like the way the quote boxes make a pretty pattern. :D

Its better if everyone quotes a smiley with a smiley, like in my next 2 posts