Royal Marine Commandos

I'm developing a collection of articles on the how we all fit together (being a member myself, TA, so no I'm not RMR or RMC), anyone out there care to answer a few of my questions on the Royal Marines, as in put it in plain english Embarassed

Its taken some serious homework, i.e the RMC have been around longer than the "commandos" of WW2, they were one of the pieces, along with the army commandos, SAS and SBS Smile

The project already has a code name "Jigsaw", bulk of the content is on the Army but I felt that the bootnecks should get a mention along with the RAF gunnies Very Happy

I'm writing a small "questionnaire", if any of you would care to fill it in and email it back would be most appreciated, along with any pictures of exercises (persec will be respected i.e eyes blacked out).

The content of these questionnaires will be dissected to give the most plain english answers to readers and who knows, perhaps it may even encourage most applicants.

Cheers fellas, just drop me PM or on this thread...

Off topic who the hellis this nails guy anyway!?

Of ferkin course there is..one is measured in the old imperial system, i.e 6ft 2 eyes of blue..the latter is metric i.e. 1metre 88cms and fu*k all rythms with that... simples

Jehovah said:
X.R.D said:
Jehovah said:
X.R.D said:
Jehovah said:
STAB remember ;) I'm not 1 Rifles :D
No but you are a cnut though!!! :roll:
Up your a$$ :D
wow best you can do then eh!!
sorry I can't think of an insult stupid enough for you.
Wow insult stupid enough for an N.I and falklands vet..hmm perhaps someone working with 3 BDE might have learnt a bit of respect by now. Tell you what just admit your nails in another guise and be done eh!!!

NZ_Bootneck said:
Jehovah said:
then why did you claim to be 1st Rifles in a Pm to me?

Here's a C&P of your PM with the relevant passage in bold.

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:36 am
To: NZ_Bootneck

Ahh is that right? And they're I was thinking being a Rifleman with 1 Rifles attached to 3 Commando brigade we'd all have a mutual respect for one another, looks like I must have been in need of a straight jacket at the time!

Care to explain that?
Careless use of wording, as in being a Rifleman myself AND with 1 Rifles attached to 3 Commando brigade, not trying to insinuate myself as being with 1 Rifles... psssshhh...

X.R.D said:
Jehovah said:
X.R.D said:
Jehovah said:
X.R.D said:
Jehovah said:
Wow insult stupid enough for an N.I and falklands vet..hmm perhaps someone working with 3 BDE might have learnt a bit of respect by now. Tell you what just admit your nails in another guise and be done eh!!!
Oh please don't tell me your one of the fellas who will usually sit in the corner with a single malt waffling on about his deployments?

Jehovah said:
X.R.D said:
Jehovah said:
X.R.D said:
Jehovah said:
X.R.D said:
Jehovah said:
Oh please don't tell me your one of the fellas who will usually sit in the corner with a single malt waffling on about his deployments?
Who said it was me, read it again throbber as i was 8 when the falklands kicked off.

NZ_Bootneck said:
Jehovah said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
Jehovah said:
then why did you claim to be 1st Rifles in a Pm to me?

Here's a C&P of your PM with the relevant passage in bold.

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:36 am
To: NZ_Bootneck

Ahh is that right? And they're I was thinking being a Rifleman with 1 Rifles attached to 3 Commando brigade we'd all have a mutual respect for one another, looks like I must have been in need of a straight jacket at the time!

Care to explain that?
Careless use of wording, as in being a Rifleman myself AND with 1 Rifles attached to 3 Commando brigade, not trying to insinuate myself as being with 1 Rifles... psssshhh...
You're rather careless all round arn't you? Do they let you play with guns 'n' stuff or are you a blanket stacking Stab/ CSMs tea boy?

Plaything with a butt-plug more like it!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
old45marine RMR 4
old45marine History 1
old45marine The Corps 16