Royal Mail

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stirling2, Nov 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I feel speshul, I received a crimbo card from Royal Mail today, how many households in the country?, if we all get one it should cost a tidy sum, no postage cost of course but as they made quite a descent profit a drop in the ocean I am sure.

If the posties had not cancelled their strike(s) I might have dipped out. :)

2. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

The posties can get fucked in my opinion. They get paid pretty well and are just cobbing for the sake of it, the workshy tools. My postie is a lazy fat knacker who i caught out once. I heard the post coming through the letterbox one day and i went to collect it. With the post was one of those red cards that says they tried to leave a parcel but it was too big/registered/needed signing for, although i didn't hear the doorbell go. This form said the parcel was too big to fit through the letterbox. I opened the front door and saw him walking up my neighbours path so i went to get the parcel off him, only to be told he didn't have it on him. The lying, lazy fat cunt.

3. I remember a story about a postie who got sacked. Apparently instead of delivering the letters on his round, he would re-post them into a post box and go down the pub. He would then turn up hours later pretending to be knackered from his hard mornings work. :lol:

edited for crap spelling

4. lol! ROFL! Haaahaaaahaaahaaahaaahaaahaaahaaaa!

[​IMG]

5. Old and crap is that a tumbleweed over there?

You fcuking boring pre-pubescent cuntshit.

6. Come again?

7. Your mother did :lol: !

Sorry that was bad, just couldn't resist .

8. fair enough, easy but satisfactory.

9. You mean I'm not the only one who got that card :(

I should have realised it was junk mail when the office building got one too!

10. my unkle is a postman and fair enough there are alot of lazy bastards in the royal mail, but they are mainly striking because they are fed up with how the management are running things.

For example he told me of a time a new person joined and he didnt know what to do , the managers in his area just told him to ask one of the postmen and did not even give him sombody to help him out, they just dont care about their employees and treat them like crap.

I know it is not what your saying but alot of people only know what the papers are saying not the whole picture.

feel free to rip into me as im new to the forums and i know i have made some spelling mistakes 8O

11. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Your unkle also told you to sit on his knee and pretend Santa was a good guy. Once the Elfs had FO'ed off, you realised RR noticed you were a kock!

12. HOW THE F*** can you not know how to post letters through a slit in the door????????

13. Dear Boxy the reality is some posties are OK some are crap and really need to buck their ideas up or be sacked. As long as the union continues to support these spongers which is what they are doing just now the reputation of all posties will be crap, your uncle needs to take that on board and live with it.

14. Blackrat

Maxi has got it in one. Not ALL posties are lazy knackers like mine. My Nans postie is a top bloke and looks out for her and all the other elderly folk on his round (he is ex military, what does that tell you?). It's like Underground tube drivers. They get paid a bloody good whack, work decent hours, get good leave and they are always cobbing. But not ALL of them. You see my point?

15. Oh bugger there is Blackrat agreeing with me I will have to watch out.

16. Blackrat

Oi! I'm not that bad. Am i?

Enjoy it while you can Maxi :D

17. His name isn't Delroy Grant by any chance???

18. Blackrat

Wondered why she wasn't getting any post lately.

19. Well at leasdt you aren't a crab, that's something. :lol: