Royal Honeymoon Sweepstake.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by BillyNoMates, Apr 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Quid a go. Winner gets the pot. Be quick.

I'm thinking two weeks all inclusive in Benidorm. Nice weather and stacks of places
    to get a full English after being on the lash all night.

2. Wales...his old man has a gaff down there...or maybe his great nans house is Scotland, she don't use it any more.

3. Am thinking the Maldives....supposed to be pretty nice this time of year.
    :)

4. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

10 days as a guest of Gadhaffi in a tent in the desert. Nice and quiet, paparazzi kept on the coast taking pics of the peasants bleeding all over the place. British, French & Italian air forces keeping photogs helicopters away from them. Perfect location for a quiet honeymoon.

5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

New Zealand. You heard it here first.

6. Could be any where Crab Air would be flying to normaly this week

29 Apr

RR8220
    0600 TAKE OFF LOCAL
    0300 LANDING LOCAL

RR6624

RR8210

30 Apr
    RR3246

RR8910

1 May
    RR8092

RR3248

RR6630

7. Cornwall as Daddy owns it but beware the Saltash tunnel

8. They are off to Blackpool, its where i am and fuck me its where the party is..........(ish)

9. They're having a weekend away then he's going back to work and the honeymoon will be later.

I heard rumours a while ago about a potential visit to the Isles of Scilly .......

Would make a nice weekend away ... seclusion as well ...

10. I reckon the two of them should muster all of their look-alikes on the QT, make a block holiday booking and just mingle along with 'em.

Fun all around, and who would ever know for sure?

11. Miserable buggers them Crabs, would no one would do him sub or wouldnt his DO sign his leave request?

12. Just imagine they could have gone on the Royal Yacht, had Labour not disposed of it.

13. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

Gib. Perfect run ashore.

14. Rugby World Cup down here in September/October. England playing pool games in Dunners. I'll pass on my regards.
    Either that or a fortnight in Benidorm, they're just waiting for the offseason.

15. [​IMG]

I reckon it'll be Sumburgh. After all, it's got everything: a lighthouse, puffins, Viking burial mounds, puffins, a guest house, puffins, Coastguard helicopter, puffins and more puffins. Who wouldn't want to spend their honeymoon there?

16. Cleethorpes..........the last place the papporazzi would look........and to be really adventurous..... Skeggy ! :party:

17. How rediculous its got to be Mablethorpe....

18. Now for the Conspiricy Theory.

The Honeymoon was canceled due to the Osama Bedlinen raid?

The raid was delayed till after the Royal Wedding?

19. jockpopeye

jockpopeye Badgeman Book Reviewer

I have heard that a secluded holiday property near Islamabad has recently become available.

Looks like they started early!

royal wedding.jpg