Royal Fleet Auxiliary

bobbybrown

Midshipman
Hello I'm in the process of joining the royal fleet auxiliary and have irritable bowel syndrome I am on medication which helps well its colofac. Will this be a rejectal in the ENG 1 medical thanks (Bobby)

Seadog

War Hero
The Approved Doctors’ Guide has been referred to and linked on these pages more than once.

PoppyX10

a year ago and my doc suggested I may have IBS and gave me medication so it will be on my records. Although I never took it and my stomach settled down after a week (think it was due to hormones/the time of the month) but im wandering if capita will mark me as medically unfit and im not sure the best way to go about it because I have to fill in my medical forms soon

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil Aggies: Vacancy For A Lay Pastoral Worker To Work In Support Of Commodore Royal Fleet Auxiliary, HMS Excellent RFA 0
D Royal Fleet auxiliary Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
D Royal fleet auxiliary interview RFA 1
MoD_RSS News story: Royal Fleet Auxiliary's new tanker arrives in UK for customisation work... MoD News 0
M ROYAL FLEET AUXILIARY Medical Standards Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
T RT Score required for Seaman Grade 2 in the Royal Fleet Auxiliary?? RFA 28
soleil BBC: "Royal Fleet Auxiliary Ship's Last Portland Port Call" RFA 1
MoD_RSS Commodore Royal Fleet Auxiliary visits RFA Lyme Bay in Bahrain Current Affairs 1
T Royal Fleet Auxiliary The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 12
S Royal Fleet auxillary Medical exam Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
MoD_RSS News story: Multi-million-pound contract to enhance Royal Navy Type 45 fleet resilience MoD News 11
MoD_RSS News story: Queen welcomes Royal Navy's largest ever ship into the fleet MoD News 3
MoD_RSS News story: Royal Navy tests unmanned fleet of the future MoD News 0
P MoD awards £3.2bn in contracts for UK’s naval bases and Royal Navy fleet Current Affairs 8
R Warfare Officer(surface fleet)/Royal Marines Officer Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
MoD_RSS Royal Naval submarine ceremonial re-entry into fleet Current Affairs 0
soleil Ark Royal returns as the Vanguard of the Fleet The Fleet 5
soleil Herald: "Plymouth could host next Royal Navy fleet" The Fleet 2
soleil Pompey News "Red Arrows to mark Ark Royal's return to Fleet" The Fleet 1
5dits Royal Navy warships may form part of EU fleet Current Affairs 32
A There was once a powerful Fleet called the Royal Navy... Diamond Lil's 0
G The Royal Fleet Auxiliory q & a session help! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
janner Royal Naval Fleet and Manpower History 7
S A few questions about joining the Royal Navy Fleet Air Arm The Fleet Air Arm 15
soleil FB: The Bands Of HM Royal Marines:: The 31st Anniversary Of The Deal Barracks Bombing The Corps 2
soleil P. News: "Royal Navy's HMS Sultan Forced To Cancel Popular Fireworks Due To Covid-19" Bases / Shore Est 4
MoD_RSS Royal Marines accommodation in Lympstone reaches milestone MoD News 0
H Royal Navy Push up standards Joining the Royal Navy 5
D Both parents in the Royal Navy Joining the Royal Navy 1
soleil FB: National Museum Of The Royal Navy - On This Day - Sir Thomas Sean Connery Was Born History 2
B Can I wear athletic tape during Royal Marine Commando training ? Joining the Royal Navy 7
MoD_RSS Letter from Roger Taylor to Royal Statistical Society: 21 August 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DIO completes state-of-the-art gym for Royal Navy MoD News 0
soleil Somerset Live: Royal Navy 'Legend' Still Flying After 50 Years And 9,200 Hours In The Air The Fleet Air Arm 2
MoD_RSS Letter to the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea: 16 July 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Paraguayans graduate from Royal Military Academy Sandhurst MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Royal Family to lead tributes marking VJ Day 75 MoD News 0
T Application process-Royal Navy Joining the Royal Navy 8
MoD_RSS Royal recognition for Dounreay team’s Coronavirus response MoD News 0
T Fitness Test Royal Navy Joining the Royal Navy 15
soleil FB: Royal Navy & Royal Marines Charity - Black Tot Day - 50th Anniversary History 11
MoD_RSS Two reappointments and four extensions to the Board of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew MoD News 0
soleil FB: NAVYfit - Royal Naval Sports Awards 2020 - Cancellation Sports and Adventure Training 1
MoD_RSS UK Government Ministers support Wales’ rural economy in virtual Royal Welsh Show discussion MoD News 0
soleil FB: Royal Naval Benevolent Trust - Go Ahead For RNBT’s Centenary Care Home Project, Admiral Jellicoe House. Charity 2
MoD_RSS Sir George Norton starts role as Commandant at the Royal College of Defence Studies MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Glen Mallan jetty refurbishment to support Royal Navy’s surface fleets MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government ministers back first virtual Royal Welsh Show MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Stena Superfast VII and Royal Navy submarine report published MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Loyd Grossman as Chair of The Royal Parks. MoD News 0