royal fleet auxiliary training

Brownie3

hi peeps I'm wondering if anyone can help i cant find anywhere how long the training is for a steward apprentice is at what it involves I'm preparing for an interview and would preferer to have the information before i go any further can any help or give any heads up on what i should know for the interview thanks

Drakey

War Hero
hi peeps I'm wondering if anyone can help i cant find anywhere how long the training is for a steward apprentice is at what it involves I'm preparing for an interview and would preferer to have the information before i go any further can any help or give any heads up on what i should know for the interview thanks
And breathe.......

Jamarse

Badgeman
Maybe ask over on the RFA forum.

Interview held over skype presently and quite casual.

bobbybrown

Lantern Swinger
hi peeps I'm wondering if anyone can help i cant find anywhere how long the training is for a steward apprentice is at what it involves I'm preparing for an interview and would preferer to have the information before i go any further can any help or give any heads up on what i should know for the interview

When is your interview?

Latest Threads