Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Routes please

Jake5321

Hello there,
I should start by saying that I'm not in the forces so I hope no one minds me posting.
I'm after a bit of info if possible. I'm six weeks into a fat civvy version of the Commando Course (Royal Marines Fitness: The Unique Commando Programme, Robin Eggar.) and to try and make it as realistic as possible I'd like do the same routes that recruits do on the Moor.
I'd be extreamly grateful if someone could supply me with routes for the 9 mile speed march, 12 mile load carry and the 30 miler. Also, is the part of the common where the endurance is held on military or civiliand land?
If anybody has security concerns I'm an officer in Dorset Police and can provide my secure police (.pnn) email address.
I realise it's a big ask but at the age of 41 neither the RMR or TA commando units will touch me so this is as close as I can get.

Thanks, Jake.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS CMA acts to protect competition on UK-US airline routes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New international student immigration routes open early MoD News 0
I Good routes for RNR GE Officer Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 2
MoD_RSS Taiwan travel during coronavirus (COVID-19) - Information about available flights and routes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government invests £35 million to protect critical freight routes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government package to protect ferry freight routes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vital routes for supplies and people kept open through coronavirus support package MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £17 million government package to protect freight routes to Northern Ireland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £17m government package to protect freight routes to Northern Ireland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government to suspend competition law to support Isle of Wight ferry routes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New government-funded cycling routes revealed across England MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Highways England unveils favourite driving routes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New routes to justice: Richard Susskind and Susan Acland-Hood discuss reform of courts & tribunals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New routes to justice: Richard Susskind and Susan Acland-Hood discuss reform of courts & tribunals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Routes into Construction for Women MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Dstl webinar: Grow your business through easy routes MoD News 0
soleil Guardian: "Sea Survival And Bird Routes: The Varied Life Of A Naval Press Officer" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
joe_145 Run routes Health & Fitness 9
golden_rivet websites with cycling routes Sports and Adventure Training 3
N Strange Air Routes Diamond Lil's 8
P Haven’t been paid... please help UPO 6
C Can someone please help Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
M Can you please Help reading naval record please Miscellaneous 9
M Help reading naval record please Miscellaneous 18
K Please help with Interview and Training information Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
D Help - Uniform ID Please History 17
B How soon will the commonwealth hold be taken off please? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
D Am I banned from joining the Navy forever? Please help me :) Joining the Royal Navy 18
T Advice on officer or rating please Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
Oldest_Nozzer Re-Joining the RN - Some Advice Please.. Joining the Royal Navy 4
B Some general advice please Finance & Pensions 4
C If possible, I would like to get in touch with anyone who served as a Royal Navy Officer prior to 1993 please. The Quarterdeck 27
R Joining questions please RFA 11
H please delete Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Please don’t waste this moment MoD News 0
A Advice please Joining the Royal Navy 2
slim Brexit re article 50 it must not be suspended/stopped under any circumstances Please sign the petition Current Affairs 486
bizkit81 Please some advice to help me decide what to do next RFA 3
S Help please. Changing role before interview Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
D Please delete answer found The Quarterdeck 6
A Advice please; Finance & Pensions 3
C Please help. New recruit advice desperate parent! Nearest & Dearest 2
L re-joining help please Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
H Temporarily Medically Unfit - Advice Please! Joining the Royal Navy 8
A Some Advice Please Joining the Royal Navy 2
N GIP inflation help please. Finance & Pensions 2
Repulse Ship ID, please... 1908 History 14
Dusty70 Homeless ex services - please share with other sites Charity 7
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp TICKETS, Please The Fleet 19
L Delete please Joining the Royal Navy 4