Rosy's Kinky Boot Corner

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Oops, sorry - but it was the only way to describe it! Plus FMBs are usually worn by women who wear clothes that make their boobs look like two condoms filled with cold porridge! 8O

Rosie, are you saying you'd put you boots before the PO Stoker? 8O Stopping your pussies from getting singed I can understand, but not dashing in and stopping PO Stoker from getting his eyebrows singed, well, that's really going TOO far! 8O

Always_a_Civvy said:
Rosie, are you saying you'd put you boots before the PO Stoker? 8O Stopping your pussies from getting singed I can understand, but not dashing in and stopping PO Stoker from getting his eyebrows singed, well, that's really going TOO far! 8O
Steve

Stop concerning yourself with the PO Stoker, he is a big boy. When I met him he was at Horsea Fire School as an instructor. He can get himself out of a burning building, carrying no doubt his tobacco tin and his coat!

The only boots worn for kinky sex in that house are Steaming Boots, none slip electrically conductive sole, ankle high, internal steel toe cap, 6 lace holes.

ooo I think I have just soiled my self

rosinacarley said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
Steve

Stop concerning yourself with the PO Stoker, he is a big boy. When I met him he was at Horsea Fire School as an instructor. He can get himself out of a burning building, carrying no doubt his tobacco tin and his coat!
But suppose he was unconscious Rosie, have you thought of that. After one too many or overcome with your scent, then could you carry him out using the fireman's lift?... Oops, sorry, I mean fireperson's lift? :wink:

Always_a_Civvy said:
But suppose he was unconscious Rosie, have you thought of that. After one too many or overcome with your scent, then could you carry him out using the fireman's lift?... Oops, sorry, I mean fireperson's lift? :wink:
No, he's a fat git now.

rosinacarley said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
No, he's a fat git now.
Thanks for that Twiggy :twisted:

fishmiester said:
rosinacarley said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
No, he's a fat git now.
Thanks for that Twiggy :twisted:
OOOOooohhhh how not nice is that! bet you wouldn't kick me out of bed for eating crisps! Anyway what happened to the boots and shoes?

This is my thread!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Current Affairs 48