Rosy's Kinky Boot Corner

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by andym, Oct 15, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cos she keeps hijacking my thread i thought she should have her own!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Fantastic mate. I do love them and think Rosey would cool in them as well. Come on girl, be a sport and get 'em ON. :)

3. Oh Brigham you are simply too kind! I do in fact have a pair of patent red leather ankle boots with vertiginous heels, however I cannot walk in them!

4. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmlike the red ones , but have to say I'm a stockings & sussies man , :roll:

5. So you're a closet bootie Rosie? Is the PO Stoker also a boot sniffer?

6. Who said anything about walking darling :lol:

7. For goodness sake you tart! At your ages too!

8. apperently rosy does those as well, but only with a severe business suit on............. 8O

9. Many a good tune played on an old fiddle me dear. ;-)

10. Please excuse my complete ignorance of boots but what the hell are vertiginous heels? :? :? :?

I like the Red Ones. Mind telling me what the web site is andy so I can do a little shopping to the wife?

SF

11. Wonder who can find the most wierd pair of boots?

12. Producing dizziness or vertigo: dizzy, dizzying, giddy.

13. How about these...

[​IMG]

or these, clearly designed with Rosie in mind...

[​IMG]

14. Ah! I see. They certainly produced dizziness and vertigo in me. Beautiful!

:D (really need to have a smiley with tongue hanging out lustfully)

SF

15. That cat looks like it feeds on Rottweilers :)

16. Boots are now that reminds me of a story told to me by a 3 badge killick when I was a baby REM
    Seems he was i/c of a mess where on the Friday morning following Thursday payday (yes its an old story) someone in the mess always managed to find his shoes were rather damp. said killick stayed awake one Thursday night and found one of the mess members peeing into a pair of shoes. Quick as a flash he said "right piss in boots got you at last now get yer hat"

17. There will be no pissing in any boots of mine before you all start! After the cats they are the next thing that would be rescued in a fire.

18. What about entertaining us all with some pictures of your boots then Rosie?

Go on, give us a show. :wink:

SF

19. Like this?

[​IMG]

Or this?

[​IMG]