Rosy? Caroline?SnapDragon?J-D who??????

Apart from the fag, whats that in her right hand?
Isn't there a picture in the gallery of her waiting to receive, flat aback? :wink:
RoofRat

RR

So you noticed the toy. Yes I put her in the gallery but having mastered putting pics in a posting I thought she should have a wider audience

Nutty

Well Higgy you look very fetching since your sex change op. It really is amazing what medicine can do these days with a few stem cells, bits of recycled body parts, a sharp knive and someone who's a deft hand at sewing. I'd do something about that stringy bit below, though. It could make you very sore down there and then your partner would have to gently apply cooling antiseptic cream several times a say to relieve your suffering.

Always_a_Civvy said:
Well Higgy you look very fetching since your sex change op. It really is amazing what medicine can do these days with a few stem cells, bits of recycled body parts, a sharp knive and someone who's a deft hand at sewing. I'd do something about that stringy bit below, though. It could make you very sore down there and then your partner would have to gently apply cooling antiseptic cream several times a say to relieve your suffering.
AAC

Her partner can not apply cream, she is holding it i her right hand.

NUtty

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Diamond Lil's 28
N Diamond Lil's 0
andym Diamond Lil's 50