Rosy? Caroline?SnapDragon?J-D who??????

RoofRat

War Hero
Apart from the fag, whats that in her right hand?
Isn't there a picture in the gallery of her waiting to receive, flat aback? :wink:
RoofRat

RR

So you noticed the toy. Yes I put her in the gallery but having mastered putting pics in a posting I thought she should have a wider audience

Nutty

Well Higgy you look very fetching since your sex change op. It really is amazing what medicine can do these days with a few stem cells, bits of recycled body parts, a sharp knive and someone who's a deft hand at sewing. I'd do something about that stringy bit below, though. It could make you very sore down there and then your partner would have to gently apply cooling antiseptic cream several times a say to relieve your suffering.

Always_a_Civvy said:
Well Higgy you look very fetching since your sex change op. It really is amazing what medicine can do these days with a few stem cells, bits of recycled body parts, a sharp knive and someone who's a deft hand at sewing. I'd do something about that stringy bit below, though. It could make you very sore down there and then your partner would have to gently apply cooling antiseptic cream several times a say to relieve your suffering.
AAC

Her partner can not apply cream, she is holding it i her right hand.

NUtty

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Rosy Speaks Diamond Lil's 0
andym Rosy's Kinky Boot Corner Diamond Lil's 50
MoD_RSS Caroline Wilson appointed as Her Majesty’s Ambassador to the People’s Republic of China MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Caroline Dinenage's keynote speech for the Founders Forum - Healthtech stage MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Caroline Dinenage's keynote speech at the CogX Createch Stage MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Caroline does her bit to support community Covid-19 response MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Reappointment of Caroline Corby as board member of Cafcass MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Caroline Corby begins as permanent Parole Board Chair MoD News 0
Pvivax HMS Caroline visit History 6
soleil BBC: "HMS Caroline 'Can Be Key WWI Commemoration Project' History 1
soleil Mail: "Sweet (HMS) Caroline! Iconic Warship Set For £1m Renovation" History 0
S HMS CAROLINE: CALL the HANDS Nearest & Dearest 1
S Friends Of HMS Caroline, Belfast Social & Reunions 2
S SAVE HMS CAROLINE 1914 Light Cruiser Petitions 43
BE19Pilot HMS Caroline video History 2
soleil Belfast Telegraph: Time To Give HMS Caroline A Lick Of Paint" History 2
T HMS Caroline may yet be saved Current Affairs 0
T HMS Caroline de commissioned. Current Affairs 0
T Laying up of the standard HMS Caroline Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 1
sukitansee Sweet Caroline? Blue Jokes 0
C Linda Barrie, HMS Caroline Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
chris1984_99_99 HMS Caroline's pennant number History 2
creddly I Wonder How SnapDragon's Doing... The Gash Barge 22