Room at the top.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by BillyNoMates, Jul 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sometimes the Tube gives up a bit of b-o-r-i-n-g video upload,
    that can in actual fact be quite interesting. So - with that in
    mind and for everyone who hasn't been in this neck of the woods
    for donkeys years - hop on the bus and pootle off through
    Devonport into Plymouth City Centre.

‪Plymouth City Bus Route 26.‬‏ - YouTube

2. I almost got off at Mount Wise. Sorry to see the Brown Bear has gone. Didn't it go up in flames a few years ago?

3. Brown bear did indeed burn down, not sure if it was suspicious aka Bogey Knights occasional "accident".

Landlord in there once refused to serve a group of us as we weren't hossifers.

4. Old chapel ........gone, didnt see the "Ark" but it might have been a bit too far up the road to see?

5. Aaah, the Sunday strippers in the chapel. I think the Ark is still going, I'll have to look next time I'm in the area.

6. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I'm not in the least bit interested to be honest. I can't believe i watched the fucking thing. However, the comments tickled me;

"hi great video could you record he stagecoach devon go2 route and put it on youtube please thanks very much eather way
    buttercupline 1 year ago"

Yes. And while you're at it, please insert some explosives into my anus. However, the pearler was this one;

"very nice its a shame they don't have enviro 400's though i love the sounds of the engine as it slows down
    buttercupline 9 months ago"

This fucker needs to get out more. He must thrap himself into oblivion in a bus garage.

7. Nice to see my old gaff is still standing on saltash road.

8. Think the Ark Royal is now a residential property. Haven't been to Demport in 3 years or so, but it looks like its changed again since then. Some of the old places are still there though, but alas, very few.

9. As a jewish Pompey rating I have not a clue wot you blokes are spouting about. :brushteeth:

10. The Ark has indeed gone. Many of you would not recognise Devonport now - the regeneration group have done a pretty good job in my opinion, but it will be interesting to see if it remains so 'desirable' in ten or twenty years hence.

11. Must admit it was beginning to look good last time I was around there. It'll be interesting to see how Mount Wise "Village by the Sea" turns out.