Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Romania & Bulgaria (Not that bad?)

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer

Last edited:
The only time I've eaten horse (this side of any hidden in a pasty/pie/sausage/"burger") was in Romania. The menu (usually a work of fiction) said it was biftec but it bloody wasn't. Anyway, £2 for the whole meal that tasted OK, who cares.

Sharkey

Banned
Went into a shop in Bulgaria, long glass counter with bits of tat underneath, lent onto counter, the whole length shattered, it was just ordinary thin glass, bought a bar of nutty in another shop, got two, gave one back said I only want one, got it back, you only have one, no I dont says I, now I've got two, takes one bar off me and says, one bar of nutty, takes other bar and says change from purchase, silly me, borrowed ironing board in hotel, it was the size of a diving board, took two of us to get back to room, in said room shower head was about 2" from light fitting, and the water drained into the bedroom, had lots of laughs on that run

MG Maniac

War Hero

Romanian women aren't all that bad ...

They also have a novel way of getting rid of the surplus population

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Meeting British citizens across Romania MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Secretary of State Steve Barclay's speech at the Future of Europe Conference at Sibiu, Romania MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK and Romania signal shared commitment to Black Sea security MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Defence Secretary strengthens Romania ties and thanks RAF crews MoD News 1
MoD_RSS News story: Chief of the Defence Staff strengthens UK – Romania Defence ties MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK and Romania strengthen defence relationship MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: PM statement on talks in Romania, 9 December 2015 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Secretary discusses regional defence on Romania visit MoD News 1
soleil Puma Upgrade in Romania or Sea King Upgrade in Yeovil? The Fleet Air Arm 6
RonJeremy I'm moving to Romania Diamond Lil's 22
MoD_RSS Change of Her Majesty’s Ambassador to Bulgaria - August 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bulgaria vs England – Travel Advice MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Embassy outreach events in Bulgaria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK strengthens Bulgaria ties to tackle threats MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: PM Bulgaria visit 3 December 2015: press conference MoD News 0
higthepig Bad news The Quarterdeck 14
Stirlin Bad Religion. Current Affairs 3
O How bad is the Aircrew Pilot/Observer Qualification pipeline? Joining the Royal Navy 8
R Officer entry, bad A levels but have a foundation degree Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 21
MoD_RSS Raising expectations of children and parents, high standards for teachers and tackling bad behaviour: how schools in ‘left behind’ areas can improve MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Schools backed to tackle bad behaviour MoD News 0
S Is my eyesight too bad for the navy? Health & Fitness 3
Waspie SB-1, Bad Guys-0 The Corps 4
J Loans for bad credit UK | low credit score | FleetQuid Finance & Pensions 1
Stirlin Good news bad news. Diamond Lil's 45
Y BBC Luvvy Bad Losers Brexit disclaimers The Gash Barge 43
WelshJaffaCake Apprenticeships: The Good,The Bad and The Ugly Current Affairs 13
Walter_white HMS RALEIGH 27th Nov Good or bad date? Joining the Royal Navy 39
RSPE With the kind permission of site admin (Bad Co) - It's a pleasure to bring you this event..... The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
RSPE With the kind permission of site admin (Bad Co) - It's a pleasure to bring you this event..... The Gash Barge 0
RSPE With the kind permission of site admin (Bad Co) - It's a pleasure to bring you this event..... Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0
RSPE With the kind permission of site admin (Bad Co) - It's a pleasure to bring you this event..... Competitions 0
Bondy93 Bad News! (Medically unfit for Aircrewman) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
stan_the_man Good days bad days Diamond Lil's 0
M How bad is the PRNC??? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 21
Waspie Bad - Bad Communists Current Affairs 5
frogman007 Bad first day at the office!! The Gash Barge 0
stan_the_man days days fcucking bad days Health & Fitness 28
B Bad day Submariners 0
Vrumm Submarines, The Good and Bad Submariners 48
SONAR-BENDER Request for Good and Bad COs Site Issues 7
Waspie I've done a bad thing. Diamond Lil's 0
F Bad taste, or just a bit of fun ? Diamond Lil's 8
SONAR-BENDER Bad luck MLP! Diamond Lil's 13
M Is it really that bad? Current Affairs 30
fishhead Bad news for Brazilian Electricians Current Affairs 34
soleil Guardian: "HMS Albion: 'I Don't Think We Do That Bad A Job' – Video" The Fleet 0
Stirling RAF fly in bad weather ?. The Fleet Air Arm 2
A Weapons Engineering Officer- Surely it's not that bad? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 24
NZ_Bootneck You think SDSR was bad. Current Affairs 3