Role change options during application process

superempe

Hi All,

I am currently working my way through the application process as an Air Engineer Officer. I've been reading a lot about the role and am still interested but I wanted to better understand how easily you are able to switch between roles?

If I get through interviews and start the role/training but realise that it is too difficult for me (technically), what are my options? Is it possible to change roles at that stage or am I expected to suck it up and stick it out?

Thanks for your help!

Waspie

War Hero
Hi All,

I am currently working my way through the application process as an Air Engineer Officer. I've been reading a lot about the role and am still interested but I wanted to better understand how easily you are able to switch between roles?

If I get through interviews and start the role/training but realise that it is too difficult for me (technically), what are my options? Is it possible to change roles at that stage or am I expected to suck it up and stick it out?

Thanks for your help!
I know of a few AEO's who ended up aircrew. (Pilots). Some good numbers to be had I hear. Empire Test Pilot!!!! Get to fly in whatever has wings and as an ex engineer, know what they are talking about!!!!!