Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Road Rage

jjp23

Lantern Swinger
I suffer from this and it sometimes shows it's self at the most inappropriate times. I consider it to be an illness very similar to tourettes.

I am just seeing if anyone else has a similar problem and how to prevent it?

Personally, i don't mind if a driver makes a mistake and it's obvious it is an accident. However i do mind when the driver is just an absolute fcuking shite driver that shouldn't be allowed on the roads. This leads me to get angry and have outbursts of rage.

For example, on Sunday i drove my sister and mum to visit my dear old grandma. We picked her up and off we went to have a nice dinner. Then, at a roundabout in the centre of Wolverhampton a stupid cnut cuts across two lanes and i had to slam my brakes on to avoid the twat! This shocked my frail gran and i lost it, i had without realising, used my horn like ever before, opened the window and started going fcuking ape shit at the now stationary car in front. Further down the road, the twat decides to slam his brakes on for no reason other than to cause shit, i don't like to swear in front of my family apart from my old man. So i felt bad on my family, but i was fuming.

My solution to the problem is that we all carry tazor guns, if the other driver is a cnut you are allowed to shoot them. But another driver must agree who is at fault otherwise it would just get stupid. Also, only wimmin can shoot wimmin and if you are over 65 then you either can't drive or acknowledge if you are shit at driving might die when tazored. If you are seen tazoring people for no reason your gun is taken off you leaving you no choice but to drive without fcuking up.

Anyone else suffer from this and have any ideas?

yicker

MIA
I'd have liked to have tazored that muppet who was up my arse on sunday in Wolverhampton. I had to slam on to get him to drop back a bit. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jjp23

Lantern Swinger
yicker said:
I'd have liked to have tazored that muppet who was up my arse on sunday in Wolverhampton. I had to slam on to get him to drop back a bit. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You cnut, just you wait till i see you :violent3: !

Ah, road rage. I so often hope that my fellow road users can lip read. The rag top Rover is fun. Comments and advice to cyclists can usually be heard; for miles.

jjp23 said:
...............?

I take it you might not live in the Smoke ?

Here we have: Mini cabs (mostly foreign divers) White van men, bus drivers (mostly foreign), lycra clad cyclists (spit !!) and that dreaded monster The BLACK CABBIE !!

All of whom, without exception, consider themselves the owners of the Queen's highway.
All of whom must be either blind, deaf (or both), or so convinced in their driving/riding skills that they are totally devoid of road common sense or common courtesy to other road users.

Any comment as to their skills elicits a verbal response in the vernacular at full volume and bile, and the inevitable digit display.

And yes, I have occasions of road rage, though I usually just curse a bit in front of Mrs WM and then receive a stoney glance akin to the Hydra look from her - makes me go quiet .... until the next tosspot cabbie/minicab/vanman/bus driver/cyclist cuts me up.

:evil:

yicker

MIA
jjp23 said:
yicker said:

You cnut, just you wait till i see you :violent3: !

Well if you'd seen me cut accross that island you wouldn't have had to slam on would you?

jjp23

Lantern Swinger
Another problem i have come up with today is, shit drivers combined with snow.

Right, I live in a smallish town and we get bad weather and snow alot (not much this year as yet, only a couple of showers). But what i fail to get my head around is why the fcuk peoples driving abilities go down the shitter because of some white stuff.

Some people refuse to take their cars out and others rev too much and don't move anywhere. Some people drive to quick and others slam their brakes and wonder why they don't stop. I have seen drivers do all sorts of stupid things. It isn't hard though, do not rev too much, do not go too quick, do not do anything sudden and stay in a high gear.

Right, as you may expect i have another solution to this problem. If you crash your car as a result of driving like a twat and try to make an insurance claim then you are told to fcuk off and pay for it yourself. As a result you have a choice 1. Learn to drive sensibly 2. Stay at home and 3. Drive like a mong but be aware if you cock up like you definatley will then pay for any damage to your car and any other cars you damage.

Or my last option (simply because i like the sound of it), you get sentanced to death by snowballing.

Simples.

2_deck_dash

War Hero
Hmmm road rage. I shall ask my chauffeur if he ever gets it.

Edited because I have cold hands and am having difficulty operating my keyboard in a smart and soldierlike manner.

Egg_Banjo

Badgeman
The sawn off shotgun that I carry in my glove box usually persuades people to stop cnuting about in their cars, when waved in their faces, its a beautiful thing!

NotmeChief

Banned
whitemouse said:
Here we have: Mini cabs (mostly foreign divers) White van men, bus drivers (mostly foreign), lycra clad cyclists (spit !!) and that dreaded monster The BLACK CABBIE !!

Ah, so your one of those 'every one but me' sort of chaps. You're probably the worst of the lot.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
trehorn Road Rage in Bath Goes Viral Current Affairs 6
trelawney126 Road Rage Italian Style Diamond Lil's 8
sgtpepperband Granny responds to road rage... Motoring 0
Tas-ape Lessons in Road Rage Diamond Lil's 19
MoD_RSS Government gives £60 million seal-of-approval for North Devon Link Road MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Talking the high road as Cumbria’s scenic M6 reaches 50 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Next steps announced to boost road safety and close mobile phone loophole MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Road workers line up to improve safety at popular country park MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New Highways England gritters take to the road MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Rail and road users to benefit from holistic approach to infrastructure planning MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Want to go on a road trip with your dog? MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 21st century road upgrade sheds new light on Roman treasures, coins, roads – and potholes! MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: land at and adjacent to, Hulton Park, Manchester Road, Over Hulton, Bolton (ref: 3208426 - 30 July 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ride Free: new online motorcycle training to improve road safety MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government bans old coach, bus and lorry tyres from roads in new measures to improve road safety MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: land off Audlem Road, Stapeley, Nantwich and land off Peter De Stapeleigh Way, Nantwich (refs: 2197532/2197529 - 15 July 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: land west of Knights Hill Village, Grimston Road, South Wootton, Norfolk (ref: 3237042 - 14 July 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Called-in decision: land At Purley Baptist Church, 1 Russell Hill Road, 1-4 Russell Hill Parade, 2-12 Brighton Road, Purley Hall and 1-9 Banstead Road MoD News 0
MoD_RSS On the road to a sustainable future: Net Zero Transport Board paves the way for a green recovery MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The long and widened road: A500 work finishes ahead of schedule MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Resilience in light of COVID: Climate Action on the Road to COP26 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Creativity keeping road workers safe and the country moving MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: land to the east of Newport Road and to the east and west of Cranfield Road, Woburn Sands (ref: 3169314 - 25 June 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: land at Levitt's Field, Waterbeach Waste Management Park, Ely Road, Cambridgeshire (ref: 3225123 - 15 June 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Malaysia can take the green road to post-coronavirus recovery: joint op-ed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: land at Wolborough Barton, Coach Road, Newton Abbot (ref: 3205558 - 3 June 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £11m Caton Road, Lancaster Flood Risk Mitigation Scheme continues in line with Covid-19 guidelines MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Multi-billion pound road and railway investment to put nation on path to recovery  MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Traffic Commissioners applaud road transport industry MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Britain’s biggest road project opens to traffic eight months early MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: 160 Stanley Road, Cheadle Hulme, Stockport (ref: 3205559 - 22 April 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Called-in decision: land bounded by Wandsworth Road, Parry Street, Bondway and Vauxhall Bus Station (ref: 3229531 - 9 April 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: land off Station Road, Long Melford, Suffolk (ref: 3214377 - 1 April 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Road workers team up with school to clean up the neighbourhood MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HGV ‘supercab’ patrolling M25 to reduce road accidents MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Called-in decision: land at Hatchfield Farm, Fordham Road, Newmarket, Suffolk (ref: 2222871 - 12 March 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: land at 10 King Henry’s Road, London, NW3 3RP (ref: 3219239 - 12 March 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Demountable flood barrier for Welney Wash Road MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government to improve road journeys across the country with £93 million investment and cutting-edge transport tech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Academy NW seminar: "Probation - in crisis or on the road to recovery?" MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Moveable barrier to keep Kent’s road network moving MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DVLA hits the road with clear warning to tax it or lose it MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Putting trainees on the road to accountancy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Spring opening for Britain’s biggest road project MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Streatham High Road incident MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: land at former car parks, Tesco Store, Conington Road, Lewisham, London (ref: 3205926 - 22 January 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: North London Business Park, Oakleigh Road South, London N11 (ref: 3189843 - 22 January 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: land at former Westferry Printworks site, 235 Westferry Road, London (ref: 3225474 - 14 January 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Time-saving road marking robot makes it a happy new year for drivers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Near miss at Norwich Road level crossing MoD News 0