Road Rage in Bath Goes Viral

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by trehorn, Feb 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So has the woman been charged with obstruction of the highway or threatening behaviour.
  2. Feckin middle classes! It's somehow unsettling to hear law-breakers wrap them selves in 'Right and lawfulness' and then threaten and then commit harm to someone inside 2 minutes!

'Excuse me.. you were filming me... GIVE ME THAT PHONE NOW!!! it's illegal... "

p.s someone stole the picture towards the end but left the sound. Did someone disturb the thieves?
  3. P.P.S I was so incensed at this clip of middleclass angst, I tried to write her complaint email but someone had parked a audi in front of my keyboard. I'll now have to wait till it's driver comes back.

Sarah Duncan? Related to the Witch?
    Helen Duncan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  4. I think the guy puts his phone in his pocket for safe keeping ;P
  5. wave_dodger

wave_dodger War Hero Book Reviewer

It's quite interesting that people don't understand the UK law in respect to filming/photography. It is entirely legal to take images in any public place of anyone, people can ask you to stop but they cannot tell you to stop if you decide to continue. The broad exceptions are police and military personnel/activities but I recall quite recently a case where a young lad (17-19 IIRC) was arrested following photographing police at some parade and they subsequently released and apologies to him and that is now the precedence to film police as they undertake their duties.

Back to this clip, she's a vile person isn't she, this really exposes her true nature and that of whoever it was with her.