RNR training facilities

Hello there, although not part of the RNR as of yet, I have been advised to join this site by members of HMS Cambria, in order to gain some information about the RNR. As a full-time student, I am still wanting to continue with my studies, whilst being a member of the RNR. If allowed, could someone please provide me with some information for where some training bases are within the UK. I Already know about HMS Cambria and what i believe is known as HMS Eaglet...
I have looked for the information on google and looked on a website previously to that, which google chrome doesn't seem to want to remember, and I have obtained no information from this search.
If any information can be provided, in preparation for my future career within the RNR and my further education, I would be grateful if you could help me.
More specific of a location needed is to what RNR base is closest to Bath Spa University, as this is my first choice of university.

thank you all very much!

Will

Purple_twiglet

War Hero
"Pm me and I can send u details of the recruiting office at hms flying fox "

But SR - I PM'd you, and ever since then I've been getting creepy late night phone calls with deep breathing - are you telling me that I'm not the only one for you?