RNR Post Nominal

Discussion in 'SCC and URNU' started by Chomper, Jul 15, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi All,

I've been looking but been unable to find anything. Does anyone know what the rules are for Ex-RN that still have a recall liability using the RNR post nominal?

2. Don't do it!
  3. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

I think it's a great idea.

It's a bit like putting a horizontal crease across the back of your trop shirt - it lets others know there's a Rimmer-esque on the loose without the need to make eye contact :)
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Purple_twiglet

Purple_twiglet War Hero Moderator

Don't be so ******* stupid.

You are not in the RNR, you are not a member of the RNR and you have no right at all to use the RNR post nominal. Your recall liability is a totally separate issue.

Please don't think about doing this. Its an idiotically stupid idea and one that frankly deserves nothing but total and utter abject contempt.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. I think I put it more tactfully :D
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Ninja_Stoker

I thought I did also :)
  7. Ninje, I'd put you somewhere inbetween me and Purple Twiglet, but not equally spaced. ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Purple_twiglet

My tolerance line for idiots on this site is now at a minimum. I've put a large number of old and bold on ignore simply because their rantings are so pathetic.
  9. Spoken like a man who knows his position and will not be moved:D
    Do hope that I am one of the select members of the ignore list:)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. You'll never know! :)
  11. Ninja_Stoker

You'll never know! :cool:
  12. There's an echo in here!!
  13. Great looks like he has put me on his ignore list twice then:D
  14. Ninja_Stoker

Only for those that haven't used the ignore button :)
  15. That's plagiarism! :D
  16. Half way down this thread I thought what the hell am I reading, I had to go back to the beginning to find out?
    Just leave the mod get a job and forget your possible call up, if shit happens then panick, why would you want to put RNR after your name? that's as sad as the twats who put RN after their names? used to see them in the phone book, here mister bad guy came and get me here is my phone number and address and I advertise I am milatary?
  17. Just had a thought:
    If a moderator has RR members on their ignore button, how do they ... er... moderate? o_O
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Purple_twiglet

good question well asked.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. ...and cunningly dodged rather than answered, the reply leading one to surmise that Ballistic has yet to receive a dose of Pee Tea's ignore button.