RNR Lieutenant Wanted

SO2Seaman

Lantern Swinger
There is a requirement for a mobilsed RNR Lt to do some work (in the UK) for the Seaman Reserve Branch - location will be in Scotland!
I have issued an ETM about this, so if you fancy a 6 to 12 month moblisation, PM me or read the ETM ASAP
Thanks
SO2Seaman

Can I use this forum to seek employment?

I am looking for a job with a maximum working week of 20 hours (preferably not every week) which pays £100,000 tax free (and if that can be paid in US dollars and fixed at the current exchange rate I would be quite pleased) with no travel involved and meals thrown in.

I am totally unqualified but am very keen to apply whatever skills I have to the task provided it isn't dangerous or dirty.

Standing by for offers ... and remember, I am FIRST in the queue!

Dear Broadside. My job almost fits your requirements but sadly you do need to be qualified and it does invove an awful lot of travel. Therefore I don't think I'll be taking SO2 up on his offer.

Purple_twiglet said:
Have you considered standing for Parliament?
Yes I did look into that but my research suggested that I would have to spend some time shaking hands with people, listening to what they had to say, promising to do stuff and being very nice to them (at least until I got the job).

I have sufficiently wayward morals to be an MP (and where I do detect the occasional twinge of conscience I am sure I will be able to suppress it) but I am not sure I am really sufficiently motivated to go through all that nonsense - nonetheless, if nothing better comes along I may reconsider - thanks for the suggestion PT

SO2Seaman

Lantern Swinger
SP
I'm pleased to say that the post will not, in any way, involve working with sundodgers!
Submarines are un-gentlemanly and distinctly un-Britsh!
(Said in jest before the unwashed start firing emails at me :) )
SO2Seaman

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
SO2Seaman said:
SP
I'm pleased to say that the post will not, in any way, involve working with sundodgers!
Submarines are un-gentlemanly and distinctly un-Britsh!
(Said in jest before the unwashed start firing emails at me :) )
SO2Seaman
Aah, thanks for clarifying that. But until you mentioned "submariners" I thought you were referring to the the "Sweaty Socks"! :wink: