RNR Cardiff

Discussion in 'Royal Naval Reserve (RNR)' started by AledJ, Jul 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello everyone, i was wandering if there was anyone on here who is part of the Cardiff RNR.

Back story:

Applied to be an officer but did not score high enough so decided to look at rating level branch jobs. However, i'm starting a course in September (10 month course) in order to go on, and qualify as a solicitor. Now i would have joined the Royal Navy after the course but i need to find a training contract in order to fully qualify. So i though instead of not having anything to do with the Royal Navy the next best thing would be the reserve unit.

So if there is anyone from the Cardiff uni on here could you tell me what branches are available?? And any other helpful information you may think i need.

Thank you!

2. What a wonderfull voice you have :wink: and i just love " Songs of Praise" :wink: The branch of" Mess deck Lawyer" ,is yours for the asking :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. I'm trying to get time off work to go down at the end of this month, but I will give them a call in the next few days. I had already found that page before posting but thought there may be some members on here.

Thanks again!

4. Aled

You are more likely to catch them if you ring this evening.

5. RNR Cardiff? Thought they moved to Sully years ago?

6. wave_dodger

wave_dodger War Hero Book Reviewer

Ah, fantastic places, great people (The Wookie, Stormie, Bob Thomas, Mikey Kent, Paddy Hogan, Mark Topping, Uncle Albert my NE instructor).

Get yourself down there!