Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Command Support

• Other

• Total voters

bunnyjumper

Lantern Swinger
Based on the Richards Trophy thread, and the apparent disdain shown on here for us godly dabbers, I thought it'd be interesting to see what the spread of RNR branches represented on this site is.

Me - GSSR and ex dabber - and bloody proud of it!!

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
bunnyjumper said:
Based on the Richards Trophy thread, and the apparent disdain shown on here for us godly dabbers, I thought it'd be interesting to see what the spread of RNR branches represented on this site is.

Me - GSSR and ex dabber - and bloody proud of it!!
Set low horizons and see what you get :) :)

Me - CIS; originally I was Tactical Comms(Sea) (RO2 -> CY) with Comms(Sea) in between.

What's with the 'Command Support' in the voting list? It's long gone, we're all Maritime Trade Operations (MTO) now - i.e. AWNIS and NCAGS under one banner. Someone had finally noticed that all of the Command Suport people didn't have a Functional Employer and that there was no one looking out for them.

bunnyjumper

Lantern Swinger
Lurch said:
What's with the 'Command Support' in the voting list? It's long gone, we're all Maritime Trade Operations (MTO) now - i.e. AWNIS and NCAGS under one banner. Someone had finally noticed that all of the Command Suport people didn't have a Functional Employer and that there was no one looking out for them.
Ah well, have to confess here - I couldn't remember the new name so made the mistake of looking on the RNR web site. Obviously a big mistake.

Checkin on the RNR website - now that was a mistake. It has to be one of the few sites that makes the RN website look upto date and in touch.

big breath - WEM on old river class, went Seaward Defence when we lost that, then Muppet when that branch folded, then discharged.

Rejoined as a Dabber, jumped back to Muppet, now am GSSR ( Muppet Streamed)

if i stay around long enough i bet i can be a Greenie again.

dubaipusser

Lantern Swinger
bunnyjumper said:
Lurch said:
Ah well, have to confess here - I couldn't remember the new name so made the mistake of looking on the RNR web site. Obviously a big mistake.
For the sake of good order - any plans to update the poll page then to change Command Support to MTO?

GCYZ

Lantern Swinger
dubaipusser said:
bunnyjumper said:
Lurch said:
For the sake of good order - any plans to update the poll page then to change Command Support to MTO?
And add Minewarfare!

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
GCYZ said:
dubaipusser said:
bunnyjumper said:
Lurch said:
And add Minewarfare!
... and change Comms to CIS plus add Comms(SM) for the sun-dodgers.

bunnyjumper

Lantern Swinger
dubaipusser said:
bunnyjumper said:
Lurch said:
I did try but was in a weekend daze so couldn't suss how to do it. I'll 'ave another look.

bunnyjumper

Lantern Swinger
bunnyjumper said:
dubaipusser said:
bunnyjumper said:
Lurch said:
I did try but was in a weekend daze so couldn't suss how to do it. I'll 'ave another look.
Nope - obviously still pi**ed. Can't see a way of updating the poll part of the post. Open to suggestions. :oops:

dubaipusser

Lantern Swinger
bunnyjumper said:
bunnyjumper said:
dubaipusser said:
bunnyjumper said:
Lurch said:
Option 1 - Ask a Moderator
Option 2 - Start again
Option 3 - actually is it really that big a deal?

Nope - obviously still pi**ed. Can't see a way of updating the poll part of the post. Open to suggestions. :oops:

dubaipusser

Lantern Swinger
bunnyjumper said:
bunnyjumper said:
dubaipusser said:
bunnyjumper said:
Lurch said:

Whoops, sorry Bunny Jumper - you are obviously not the only one who was pissed - I posted my reply in the wrong place.

Repeated below ... for the sake of good order (again!)

Option 1 - Ask a Moderator
Option 2 - Start again
Option 3 - actually is it really that big a deal?