RNAS Culdrose Air Day 2013 - Wednesday, 24th July 2013

Discussion in 'The Fleet Air Arm' started by soleil, Apr 17, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I for one would wish that it is a well supported event. I only wish that I lived nearer, then could attend.
  2. Got to like that little lad sitting in the Harrier, just about the age for a possible future fixed wing pilot to be.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Bummer miss it by a few days I am on Hols a few miles from Helston but return home on the 12th
  4. redmonkey

redmonkey Badgeman Book Reviewer

Chances are it will be foggy they day. I have had more foggy airday there than not.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Navy Net - Rum Ration mobile app
  5. Hope it s good ! 1013560_10151717915218205_1481775215_n.jpg
  6. Considering the current unemployment levels in deepest Westoland, Wednesday's probably a good day to hold it on. I hope the sudden noises don't attract shed loads of compensation claims from the Emmets.
  7. Not as if its a new innovation for those who live around there, less noisy than when the Vulcan did its thing in 2010, unlikely to disturb those in the Bath hills either.:hello2:
  8. Yeh but you had proper emmets in those days. thumbs.gif
  9. Noise will not be only issue there are signs up as far a Hayle saying expect traffic jams?
    The round abouts near airbase are bad enough on a normal day?
  10. ***Bump***
  11. cant wait! i'm in phase two and were mixing it in with a base visit so get the day down there, forcast isnt amazing for wednesday sadly. hope it changes!
  12. Sea Fury Swordfish and Skyraider on display

Attached Files:

13. Lets hope it is a good day, I remember the old skyraiders in their blue livery of 849 'B' flight on the Vic, we even had an exchange pilot from the RAF, he had a Gold helmet.
  14. Above the skies at CulD the mighty Vulcan flies. Vulcan Culdrose 2010.jpg
    • Like Like x 2