RNAS Culdrose Air Day 2013 - Wednesday, 24th July 2013

redmonkey

Lantern Swinger
Book Reviewer
Chances are it will be foggy they day. I have had more foggy airday there than not.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Navy Net - Rum Ration mobile app

Considering the current unemployment levels in deepest Westoland, Wednesday's probably a good day to hold it on. I hope the sudden noises don't attract shed loads of compensation claims from the Emmets.

Not as if its a new innovation for those who live around there, less noisy than when the Vulcan did its thing in 2010, unlikely to disturb those in the Bath hills either.:hello2:

Considering the current unemployment levels in deepest Westoland, Wednesday's probably a good day to hold it on. I hope the sudden noises don't attract shed loads of compensation claims from the Emmets.
Noise will not be only issue there are signs up as far a Hayle saying expect traffic jams?
The round abouts near airbase are bad enough on a normal day?

andy198712

Lantern Swinger
cant wait! i'm in phase two and were mixing it in with a base visit so get the day down there, forcast isnt amazing for wednesday sadly. hope it changes!

Lets hope it is a good day, I remember the old skyraiders in their blue livery of 849 'B' flight on the Vic, we even had an exchange pilot from the RAF, he had a Gold helmet.