RNAC HMS Collingwood

2_deck_dash said:
No Amy, meet me outside Jack's Snacks, I'll be waiting in my Transit.

You better be there or I will find you, I know where you live, don't stand me up or you will regret it.
Good thinking 2DD, you get a manky burger while you wait.

And you may even recruit any others who are loafing around.

Alfacharlie said:
2_deck_dash said:
No Amy, meet me outside Jack's Snacks, I'll be waiting in my Transit.

You better be there or I will find you, I know where you live, don't stand me up or you will regret it.
Good thinking 2DD, you get a manky burger while you wait.

And you may even recruit any others who are loafing around.
Yeah there are always slags from Bryson Hall queuing up to use the cashpoint or get a pasty from the Colonel around there.

Should be rich pickings.

You guys are very strange indeed :) I thought out of 18 replies, there would be one person saying they would be joining me, but instead i get the ingredients for a rape kit. Lovely!! Ill be sure to enter the camp with speed to avoid the guy in the ford transit.

Amyshickers said:
You guys are very strange indeed :) I thought out of 18 replies, there would be one person saying they would be joining me, but instead i get the ingredients for a rape kit. Lovely!! Ill be sure to enter the camp with speed to avoid the guy in the ford transit.
guys

Amyshickers said:
Nice one, I like the thrill of the chase.

Amyshickers said:
My god, what am I letting myself in for? haha. I hope theres no pervy old men on my dental nurse course.
Firstly, we're not old. Secondly, we have teeth so we'll be sat there grinning inanely at you at some point. Thirdly, I have seen your mile and a half time. I'm 5 minutes faster than you. You can run but I'll catch up.

Off to Collingrad next week so thought I would search for it and see what I would find!

Didnt expect to find some fine members of RR scaring off potentials WREN's even though its fcuking funny to read! :lol: Pity Jacks Snacks aint there anymore!

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Oh so you fucking want some do you? I'll be in an unmarked panzer just by the lay by. Bang on the rear door for entry. Do you prefer lubed or dry penetration?