RNAC -HMS CALEDONIA 4th october

I havent got mine 'till the 1st of Nov so let me know how it is. Annoyingly I should have already been in July but I came down with glandular fever 2 weeks before...which was a real bastard.

I have mines on the 18th October. I presume its at HMS Caledonia because it was my dad that took the call when I was out. My careers advisor told him I was booked on the course and that he would post out a pack with all the information.

I've got mine on the 4th but at Collingwood, and had a call today to arrange a update interview for the week after ie 11th...Does anyone know if this means I might be getting a step closer to Raleigh?....I know its upto 24 months, I've been waiting since December-09....Or is this interview standard after RNAC?????

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
andrewclark996 said:
I've got mine on the 4th but at Collingwood, and had a call today to arrange a update interview for the week after ie 11th...Does anyone know if this means I might be getting a step closer to Raleigh?....I know its upto 24 months, I've been waiting since December-09....Or is this interview standard after RNAC?????
Why didn't you ask when they were on the phone?