RNAC Caledonia

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by becky_w_84, Apr 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone else off to the RNAC 1st-4th June? :p

2. Is your avatar meant to be you? ;)

3. No it's my Mum ;-)

4. I know 8O :oops: 8)

5. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

haha,,,,,,the future looks good for you.

6. Tits aint bad either :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

7. Well then we won't help you but if your mom need's any advice she's more than welcome. If you'd kindly provide us a picture of you I'll tell you if I have the same RNAC date as you.

8. Well, we look the same, kinda, except I have less wrinkles and better tits, she has breast fed 2 kids y'know ;-)

9. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

:rofl:

Can we be the judges of that. I would like you to prove it.

10. does she wanna breast feed a third? or perhaps you'd like to?

11. ahem... back to the matter at hand :p i'v got my RNAC in a week, don't know if i should delay it tho, suffred ligament damage to my ankle and it's not properly healed yet (plus i'm not as fit as i should be cause i'v been on ma arse waitin for it to heal) how vigorous is the training there, and will anythingcount against me if I can't keep up with the pace?

12. How much training have you done before? There is a fair bit of physical, although nothing like at Raleigh. If you dont keep up there is a record made but I dont think it counts against you as long as you remedy it by the time you reach Raleigh.