RNAC - 3RD OF MAY

Patrick

Lantern Swinger
What base have you been told you're going to mate? I thought we were going HMS Caledonia but some people going to HMS Collingwood on 17th May? My details are on the way now

burnsy85

Lantern Swinger
Patrick said:
What base have you been told you're going to mate? I thought we were going HMS Caledonia but some people going to HMS Collingwood on 17th May? My details are on the way now
hms caledonia mate

Patrick

Lantern Swinger
Got all my stuff sorted now mate, my travel arrangements are Preston to Haymarket, then Haymarket to Inverkiething. £106 worth of travel thanks very much haha

tuts

Lantern Swinger
Burnsy I'll see you in Lime Street Station. Patrick I'll find you on the train. Trig I'll find you after the course and force you to down pints with me. :evil:

burnsy85

Lantern Swinger
Patrick said:
Got all my stuff sorted now mate, my travel arrangements are Preston to Haymarket, then Haymarket to Inverkiething. £106 worth of travel thanks very much haha
see you on board lad

tuts said:
Burnsy I'll see you in Lime Street Station. Patrick I'll find you on the train. Trig I'll find you after the course and force you to down pints with me. :evil:
Sweet, sounds good to me :lol:

Although do you think you'll be able to hack it in Glasgow :twisted: ?

burnsy85

Lantern Swinger
Trigger_92 said:
tuts said:

where about exactly is inverketing mate seen as your from scotland

tuts

Lantern Swinger
Trigger_92 said:
tuts said:

Twill be a piece of p1ss for me coming from Liverpool, the city of gun crime.