RNAC 22 June

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by DavidK1983, Jun 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,

Is anyone doing their RNAC at Collingwood 22 June? (very soon I know but I only found out yeterday that I had a place! 8O )

Dave

2. You'll enjoy it mate, say hello to all the staff for me, AB Dean in particular if he's still there. (The short submariner) And AB Kelly the taller one :)

3. Cheers mate! Yeah looking forward to it - bit of a taster of things to come!

4. Got back from RNAC (Collingwood) last Thursday. It was a superb course, met some great (and in fairness not so great) people - they really did cram a lot into 3 days. And although I took a minute off my PJFT time (down from 11.53 on a treadmill to 10.50 on the road) It really was a wake up call as to the prep needed before Raleigh.

Was also very lucky as our ships visit was on the new Type 45 (Daring) - it was AMAZING.

Rookie - met with AB Kelly and Dean (although he is a Leading Hand now!) - LH Dean was a great bloke to talk too - and as I was the only person on the course going for the boats I talked to him a lot - he was very helpful!