RN Website: "New Commander Of Maritime Reserves Assumes Command"

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
On top of which I fear that we are still suffering from the fall-out of LeversGate where expressing an opinion could be suicidal.
Strange (but true?) statement. I'll express my opinion - whether or not it then gets culled by a megalomaniac is another story! Can't see me being called a PSOF, bigot or racist for trying to promote/support the RNR! ;)

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Strange (but true?) statement. I'll express my opinion - whether or not it then gets culled by a megalomaniac is another story! Can't see me being called a PSOF, bigot or racist for trying to promote/support the RNR! ;)
I'm not a megalomni , megralini, mogroliniac power crazy and if you says I is I'll ban you innit o_O

If we didn't have opinions we wouldn't have discussions, simples.

Anchor Faced

Lantern Swinger
She seems to be the architect of much change. Bring it on. As I slowly get to grips with the big ugly beast that is RN/RNR administration it could use a good culling. Maybe not quite as brutal as 2SL’s aim to bin half of NCHQ but work to be done…

Branch-Hopper

War Hero
She seems to be the architect of much change. Bring it on. As I slowly get to grips with the big ugly beast that is RN/RNR administration it could use a good culling. Maybe not quite as brutal as 2SL’s aim to bin half of NCHQ but work to be done…
She has spent the last decade building the staff levels at CMR....